Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Valentine's Day....Good or Bad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Bad
  Good
  Bad
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:11 pm
Hey y'all
update on Ashleigh's Valentine's Day!
I have just recently....
Found someone to be with!
So hopefully this Wednesday will prove to be
A better Valentine's day than all the past ones...
Which sucked.
Hard.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:06 pm
good if its about the saint bad if its about couples and finding love in one day  

Space Ninja Neku

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:12 am
saints_pain0
good if its about the saint bad if its about couples and finding love in one day

It isn't the idea of finding love, but celebrating love, be it brotherly love, friendly love, family love or even, that of two people in love, its just over the years, the people in love thing has been isolated, targeted, separated into the people in love category. They are then marketed too, catered too, as the best market to maximize sales.

...I hate marketing managers, if anyone knows any, please, tell them to kill themselves, there is no rational reasoning for what they do, they are satans spawn and should die.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:19 pm
I don't like Valentine's Day that much. When I was younger, I only liked it because I got candy. But now that I'm older, people start to pair up. I've never EVER had a Valentine (or a boyfriend, for that matter), and Valentine's Day just makes me sad and miserable.  

x0 end of neverland 0x

sasoriXcore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:44 pm
It's...

Good if you have a significant other or are admired by all.

Bad if you're ugly, shy, single, or any combination of the 3.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:31 pm
black_ice_rose
I don't like Valentine's Day that much. When I was younger, I only liked it because I got candy. But now that I'm older, people start to pair up. I've never EVER had a Valentine (or a boyfriend, for that matter), and Valentine's Day just makes me sad and miserable.

yeah same, i felt the same way until i entered high school and every one became so much better... more tolerant and people just didn't care anymore...

the worst part about Valentines is... loving somebody that doesn't love you back or too far away to tell the difference.  

halfmike

TinkerBellsHell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:35 pm
This is the first year I've had a Valentine so I'm some what happy still think it's a pointless holiday but she is trying to make me think other wise rolleyes whee xd heart rofl ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:28 pm
i never had a valentine sad
oh well.....my friends r good enough mrgreen  

EMOxxKYO

Zoonie_or

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:51 pm
nah...i.i a also never had a valentine  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:26 pm
HAPPY BELATED SINGLES AWARENESS DAY! ;D

`Eggnog

Mello-senpai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:33 pm
Im not much into Valentines day and my day kind of sucked. so much depression wioth everything going on and hearing my best friend and her boyfriend being all lovey dovey eny yet Im all alone. I was so depressed all day because of that but there was one good thing about the day: school got cancelled cause of snow other than that...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:31 am
miss_zita
I think Valentine's Day is over rated i say this even with a boyfriend

I never really care until last year, the guy i liked actually gave me a box of chocolates<<3
but then he broke my ******** heart

aww! thats so sad.

i dont particularly like valentines day, nor hate it. it's just that i havent ever had a valentine or anything, and yet i'm only 13 so i cant say anything. well, this year my friend who is a boy gave me a pretty butterfly necklace but we're JUST FRIENDS so yeah.

ps i hate candy hearts.  

Babies in the Oven

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games