West is the best!
  North! Duh.
  South.
  I'm a criminal . . .
  Pollwhore.
View Results

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:02 pm
Starfire was not going to argue she flew off quickly zipping around as she called for Robin and Beastboy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:40 am
Raven looked at him a little then nodded and flew off in the direction she was in.  

Drift317

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:37 pm
Cyborg smirked. He was getting this leader thing down. 'I could be as good as Robin! But if he heard me say that he would kill me.' He jumped over the wall, still slick with the remaints of the monster, and landed on the other side. A strange, warm light shone from the right end of this new hall. Cyborg raised an eyebrow. Walking over, he peeked his head around the corner and was suprised at what he found. It was a wide open space, a field, full of green grass. A softly blowing wind carried a sweet scent of cut grass and flowers to Cyborg's nose. "You have to be kidding me...Well, maybe this is where Robin or Beastboy is." He took a look at the cold mnaze that lay behind him, and the calm, warm field that lay in front. Shrugging, he walked into the field. "Can't hurt to look..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:20 pm
Starfire was more than worried and everywhere she flew looked the same "oh I am afraid I shall never see my friends again" she said flying around she sighed and then landed on a rock.  

DaniBoi66

Drift317

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:58 am
Raven kept flying around then she saw Cyborg up again 'this is so hopeless' she thought then saw him go into something so she followed him looking seeing what he saw she saw him go further she quickly flew in front of him " going somewhere?" she asked  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:10 pm
Cyborg jumped as Raven flew in front of him. "God Raven! Don't do that!" He crossed him arms. "I'm going to try and find Beastboy and Robin. Why? Aren't you supposed to be doing the same thing?"  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:23 am
Starfire looked around but couldn't find any of them and now she couldn't even find Cyborg or Raven " oh im afraid I have lost my friends" she said and looked then started calling Raven and Cyborg's name.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:03 am
Username: Kojiro Jogakusei
Name: Robin AKA d**k Grayson
Team/Baddie: Titans Central Leader.
Apperence:
Personality: Robin is very in depth, leaving nothing to chance he has to exasimine a situation thoroughly before diving into it. Logic is his weapon which gives him the edge over creatures and baddies that relie on their super powers instead of their mind.
History: Orginally a young circus star as the youngest flying Grayson under his family, Richard would lose them as Johnny Devaro knicked the ropes of his parents and brothers wire which would lead to them plummeting to their death. Bruce Wayne who was in the audience took it upon himself to adopt d**k, and it didn't take him long to find out that his hoste was the legendary Bat Man. Wanting vengence on Johnny d**k forced Batman to take him into training and he became a legend of his own, Robin. After 4 years under Bruce a event happened which made d**k realize that Wayne was not the type of hero he wanted to be. Batman viciousily attacked a man for information infront of his family, and Robins eyes. After that Robin went solo until reaching Jump City where he'd meet up with his team and form as the leader of the Teen Titans.
Other:  

Mordreds_Torment

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:12 pm
Username:thes270
Name: Thunder & Lightning
Team/Baddie:titans west
Apperence: my computer is acting up and won't let me paste pictures
Personality: Lightning:foolish and will do anything for a laugh
Thunder:honorable and is easily manipulated
History:former enimies of the titans turned good after helping the titans save the city from a monster
Other:brothers  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:01 pm
Username: Lil Patrica
Name: Terra
Team/Baddie: Tians West
Apperence: http://images.elfwood.com/fanq/m/o/moonman2/teentitanterra.jpg
http://www.titanstower.com/assets/animated/merchandise/teentiansgocovers/teentitansgo11.jpg
Personality: Tough, Friendly,
History: She had no were to go..She lost her family than met the tt titans
Other: Her Powers: Able to form and move earth

Lil Patrica

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items