Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
EDITORS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello?
  Yes, I love you
  No, fruit isn't my thing.
  Stop picking the phrases that drop down with que words....
  You are... my hero.
View Results

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:15 pm
I 'unno if this should go here or in the llamas subforum... ToT

And llamas always make me think of either The Sims (2) or Sim City. Since Maxis/EA Games has this thing with llamas..... Its sthilly.

Anyways, no, I came to ask if anyone was any good at editing stories? Because I can't expect my friends to be good editors. First off, one friend has a TOTALLY different writing style than me but also, since shes my friend shes biased about editing. And my other friend.... she just reads for spelling errors and then says "Yeah, good...." crying

So... I was wondering if anyone was any good at editing and if they'd be willing to help me with my stories? I mean... I have tons of stories and I edit them myself but.... having an outside opinion to tell me where things aren't clear or maybe point out a continuous grammatical error I make.... would be nice....

Does this go in the llamas place? I DON'T KNOW IF IT COUNTS AS LLAMA FECES!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:56 am
It's okay here. Technically could have gone in with teh llamas, but I won't move it til you've gotten some people to help.

I can help with editting if you want.

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:59 am
I would, but I've been told by everyone who asked for my help with a paper, that I have a nasty obsession with trying to re-write their paper. Plus, I don't think I have any editing 5KI11Z. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:38 pm
Oh joyous wonders of the Colorado river! I heart you both! *snuggles both* I'm not a snuggly person but saying you'd help makes me so happy! Well that and the fact that today is WEIRD day...

And... damn, I knew it should've gone into the llama fodder....

And yay! Caustic will helps me! I'm so excited! WOOO HOO!

.............. Okay... er..... crying I dunno, should there be a payment form of some kind? How does go about aquiring your awesome |337 skillz? Oh, nevermind, thats Dathu. But.... sweatdrop confused  

PickleBoy

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:52 am
LYKE OMG I (sort of) EDIT!

But are we talking about ficticous stories? Or journalistic pieces? Or what?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:09 am
PickleBoy
Oh joyous wonders of the Colorado river! I heart you both! *snuggles both* I'm not a snuggly person but saying you'd help makes me so happy! Well that and the fact that today is WEIRD day...

.............. Okay... er..... crying I dunno, should there be a payment form of some kind? How does go about aquiring your awesome |337 skillz? Oh, nevermind, thats Dathu. But.... sweatdrop confused

I can't even edit paragraphs well so I won't be much help, but yes, hurrah to dathus uber 1337 5|{1||z  

The Candy Store Massacre

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:22 pm
PickleBoy

Sorry for the late reply.
And you can acquire my skillz by simply giving me something to edit. xP <3 No payment or silliness required. Although perhaps you could dance a little. :0
I won't be able to work on editing much for another week or so.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:16 am
*does a little jig and shakes a*** Is that good? The bow makes it better, I know. ;P

Amazing Mr. Tommyos!: And... its ficticious works. Fantasy. Or fanfiction, but since my fanfiction is a little... er.... heh, well, I wouldn't make anyone read that. sweatdrop Why? Do you have a preference for your (sort of) editing?  

PickleBoy

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff