Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Screenshots Are Giving Me Problems

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Corentines~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:43 pm
Hey everybody : )

I'm rather new here, this is actually my first post other than my introduction. My apologies if this is the wrong place! But, I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me out...

For the last week or two, everytime I've tried to use a screenshot in photoshop (CS) it hasn't worked. I hit the "Print Screen" button and try to open a new document, just as I've always done. Only now, my new document no longer automatically changes to my screen resolution, but stays the same size as the last new document I made. Also, when I try to paste the image in, the paste option is not even available for me to use. I've been able to do it before, but it won't work now.

Does anybody have a clue what I need to change/what I may be doing wrong? Any suggestions to help me out would be much appreciated. : D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:45 pm
Hello there! My name is Joua! biggrin Welcome! Anyways, you probably won't remember my name, so Sue is good, or no name at all, eheh.

Hmmm...interesting. Well, when you press print screen and open up photoshop, you could put the resolution to 1024x768 or 1028x768 (sorry...ahah, can't remember the exact one). Do you use Ctrl+V? Try that if you haven't. Hmm...I don't know. biggrin  

miigiro

3,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

~Corentines~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 pm
Nice to meet you Joua! (I'll try to remember it as best I can biggrin )

You know, I haven't tried Ctr+V, I've only tried to paste it in through "Edit". I'll definitely try it and see if it works, thanks for the suggestion!

It's always possible that it's something wrong with my Print Screen button, I suppose. xd  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games