Reply Facial & Oral Piercings
Anti-eyebrow.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:06 am
Alrighty, he's the deal-o. I am getting my anti-eyebrow pierced next, but... I don't know that much about piercing yet because even though I've always loved bod. mods., I started actually getting them and learning about them recently, so... I'd like to ask some question and would truly appreciate it if you could answer them. :]

-Do you have it pierced?
-Pain is relative, yes, but how would you describe the feeling of getting it done?
-Surface piercing. Lasting?
-Anything you would recommend when it comes to taking care of it?
-Another question with a relative answer, how long does it normally take to heal?

Lastly, think I'll be able to pull it off?

User Image

((I have my left side, bottom lip pierced, I would be getting my anti-eyebrow pierced on the right side))

I am sorry if the thread comes across as annoying, but this is my first piercing that's not in a 'common' place, or at least here in Puerto Rico, almost nobody has or has ever done. @@

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:50 pm
I think it would look good on you.
:3

Butthat'sallIcanhelpwith.

Its Cookie Time!

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:46 pm
Yay anti-eyebrows!!!

Here's a picture of mine:

User Image

I've had to get it done twice now. The first time was with 14g PTFE and it decided it didn't like me and rejected. I got it pierced again with 16g bioplast and it seems to be doing a lot better.

The pain is very minimal. I did bruise up for a good week and a half, so it looked like I had quite the shiner, but that was just mainly from the clamps.

It's very worth it to get it done. I love mine and as I said, the pain is minimal.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:50 pm
I will be getting my anti-eyebrow pierced in May 31st if I reach my weight loss mark. :]  

Edible Lingerie!

shoe_trophy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:32 pm
Your piercer should have some good tips on taking care of it. I've never had it done personally, but I'd assume caring for it would be like caring for any other surface piercing. All I can say is try not to lay on it when you sleep. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:07 pm
shoe_trophy
All I can say is try not to lay on it when you sleep. razz

Yeah. It gets angry.  

popcornsharingbox

Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items