Reply The Anime Art Academy
Do you like my art?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What ya'll be think'in
  I Like it x)
  what is this Crap you set before, Wastel!
  I've seen better but it's cool, it's cool XP
View Results

coolmonkeyd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dudes what 's up, Okay here's the deal I work really hard on my art but know seems to notice it . but I like to know what you think about and give my some ideas on how I can improve, but I don't want any of those stupid uppity comments like you better than everybody in a 10mil radius, you can thake that s**t some where else!! stare

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:48 pm
okay. since you said not to give you those uppity comments i'll get straight to the point.

do you have a tablet?... ^^ i think it would help a lot if you get one. it'll help you get those sharp corners and the small spaces that you missed. i'm not sure if it's your style or art...but the hands are huge in the first picture. in the second picture... i think the outline is too light..but that is to be excepted if you scanning the picture. also you colored out of the lines a lot... ^^...

what type of art program do you use?...I can help if you use photoshop. actually i really like the pictures you did... ^^ sorry if i offended you in anyway. I really do like your color choices

kaze ichiru

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:26 pm
I love your style.
The only thing that I have too much of a problem with would be the hands.
It looks like they're three times as big as they're supposed to be.
It'd look fine if they were only twice as large, but...
As they are, it looks like the hands would weigh the entire character down.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:55 am
you have an interesting style! domokun  

Cat_Burn

Tantika

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:58 pm
You have a really unique style, that I love. I love how you draw your hands too....but I have to agree. They are kinda big int he first picture, but otherwise...I really like it. <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:53 pm
Nice style 4laugh  

enchanted_blackrose

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Traveling Buddy

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:15 pm
Big-handed styles rock! Whatchutalkin'bout?

D:<

I love your unique rendition of the anime/manga/comic/cartoon style! It's spiffy!

I'd say more, but currently my computer's screen has gotten darker than it usually is, so I can't comment on the colour much.

D:

Great job though! <3

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:11 pm
it's good, but like everyone said, the hands...i like the detailing in ur feathers though...  

4a5dgfad

fumetsu ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:24 pm
i like the pictures they are intresting some things are off but thats ok...also the feathers are cool  
The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games