Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
The Secret Organization of Delilah *SPOILERS*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enchanted_Forest_Slut

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:25 pm
Here's a forum where you may discuss the doings of the organization of Delilah which is featured in Kaori Yuki's works Cain Saga and Godchild

Here are the ranks of the organization:

Alexis Hargreaves- The Cardmaster (assumed to be the Emperor card)

Snow Owl- The Fool
Crehador- The Magician (tho he never accepts the role)
Ida of Lunacy- The Moon
Jizabel Disraeli- The Death
Riffuel Raffit- The Tower
Cassandra- The High Priest (Hierophant, its only assumed he's the Hierophant)

The Coffin Maker- The Ace of Swords

Now...DISCUSS MWAHAHAHAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:21 pm
Oh, that's really cool!! ^-^ I'd have to say that White Owl/Snow Owl is my favorite. I mean, he has Haru's hair (From Fruits Basket) and Ozzy Osbournes glasses.... Hahaha.... Nothing beats that.... rofl I love Riff, too. He is the best. Crehador always makes me laugh, too. lol  

KhNmSuNShmARa

Lilith E Pride

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:16 pm
During the cain saga (Parts one and two of 'the seal of the red ram) You acctually meet 'The justic' card, a woman that even Jezabel is jelouse fo when she falls for cain. He name was Meridiana, She is a famos Clairvoyant and is known for living without emotions. Jezabell is acctually in love with Meridiana and gave her a couple of his sister's organs to help her live (Because she's a walking corpse...long story) Cain also falls inlove with her, Unfortunatly, Meridiana commits suicide (Kinda..Jezabel was aiming for Cain, she stept in the way) Because Jezabel tried to kill Cain (As usual) so she dies. Of corse, It gives you a hint Jezabel keeps her alive, but she never appers in any of the 'GodChild' series. So..only time will tell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:35 am
Oh i L O V E this organization *ò* ! it's handsome *ç* (can i say that an organization is handsome òwò ? *doubtful* )
my favourite people is the cardmaster alexis heart
i like jizabel and riff too ^-^

Lilicchy

[[.sheryl.]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:07 am
*actually looking for spoilers seeing as the manga's so bloody slow to release in Aus*

How did Riff become a Delilah member? o_o  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:24 pm
although anyone who comes in here should expect spoilers...i'll post another alert.

MAJOR SPOILER ALERTS.

Riff was always a Delilah member, even when he was with Cain. Years and years back, he was created as a deadly doll (like Michaela) as a part of the experiments to create Augusta another body.

Riff's personality was split into two and barriers created in his mind between his two personas. This allowed him to be "given" to Cain as his caretaker and confidant in order to lure Cain into a sense of security, but also a position of vulnerability (though one could say Alexis all along had real affection for his son and giving Riff to him wasn't all in vindictive manipulation).

Throughout Riff's time with Cain, Riff regularly reported back to Delilah, not only to maintain his artificial body with drugs necessary to stave off decay, but also to play as Delilah's double agent.

That's why his position in the Arcana is so significant and fitting...the Tower is a two faced card, the symbol of betrayal and destruction of stability and established order.
Riff's destructive powers work against Cain, but also ultimately, against Delilah as well.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

[[.sheryl.]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:37 am
Wow o_o Pretty complicated, but that's really cool. The Tower's a fitting card for Riff, then :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:00 pm

*Spoilers*

Ah...Riff shocked me in volume 6. I'd never read any of the Count Cain series before, so yeah. And the Justice DOES reappear. She's pretty. And I think she might be blind. Eh, dunno. 'Justice is blind' and all. And yes, Alexis does love his son Cain...just in a REALLY twisted and strange way. Mostly he hates him because Augusta died, and he loves him because of Augusta, methinks. No solid evidence to support this, though.

Cynical Strawberry

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:47 pm
Cynical Strawberry

*Spoilers*

Ah...Riff shocked me in volume 6. I'd never read any of the Count Cain series before, so yeah. And the Justice DOES reappear. She's pretty. And I think she might be blind. Eh, dunno. 'Justice is blind' and all. And yes, Alexis does love his son Cain...just in a REALLY twisted and strange way. Mostly he hates him because Augusta died, and he loves him because of Augusta, methinks. No solid evidence to support this, though.

Octavia, aka Justice, isn't blind as far as I know. Just her eyes are wonky. She can do crazy things by looking at you. She uses this power on Cain in volume 8, and tried to use it on Riff as well.

She can look into your mind and manipulate it. She's the one who created Riff's personas by planting fabricated memories.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:06 pm
O: That is a crazy sexy power. I wants. >< Ufufufufu...

Cynical Strawberry

-MarToxensDummies-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:48 am
lol it became about Riff and his betrayel. i knew that was going to happen V.V but... wow i never expected it to be like that. RIFF!!! i still <3 you!!! and poor cain!!! T.T

oh yeah the cards >.>

i would actually want to go see all the cards and read up on them so i could understand more about that stuff. does anyone know a good link that may talk about it and stuff?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:40 pm
You can go to a library and pick up a book on Tarot Card reading, most any of them will have at least a perfunctory explanation of card meanings.

A lot of decks you buy these days will also come with a book.

If you're in the market for a deck, I personally own the Mythic Tarot, which is a gorgeous deck based on Greek myths and legends that not only add some visual interest, but also coincide well with the tarot meanings, which makes learning them a little easier.

The Mythic Tarot has been around for a while (its nearly as old as I am), but its a well-known and popular deck. The book that comes with the Mythic deck is especially easy to read and navigate, with concise and well-written explanations of the card's meaning.

Deck talk aside...here's a searchable wiki site that can get you started on the meanings of specific cards :3
http://www.tarotpedia.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tarot_Cards  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

-MarToxensDummies-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:54 am
that helped a lot especially since i cant just go buy a deck for myself and stuff v.v  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:56 am
I actually do some tarot readings for my friends, so I basically know all of the Major Arcana meanings, and some of the Minor Arcana ones by heart.

Cynical Strawberry

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff