Banners!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HistoryWak
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:05 am
As you can see, the Banner in the top right corner of the Guild is kind of plain. I made it as a temporary one. We could use all kinds of Banners and that one in particular had to be 200px by 40px. Post them here.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:52 pm
the banner is pretty cool
but if you want a better one then go on photobuckt they have some cool ones but you have to search for it....they are kind hard to find sometimes on photobucket  

axlsfuturewife

-Cetroy-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:54 pm
Maybe you can have some banners for the sig like my guild 1s write historywak?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:45 pm
ninja  

axlsfuturewife

Qwoo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:05 pm
I'll get some KISS chibis drawn up for a banner later... if I can remember. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:30 pm
If you want to put this banner in your sig, the code is below.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=34575][img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o94/KissFreakShandi/banner.gif[/img][/url]

KissFreakShandi
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

KissFreakShandi
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:19 pm
I learned how to make animated gifs...whoohoo! surprised

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:22 pm
if you could make some kiss avatars of all members (from all lineups, if you have time to do so), i could make a logo with them, it would be awsome, or at least with the current lineup

i got almost 4 years experience with a program named: the gimp, its like photoshop, but more advanced, and free, with addon support aswell, you can make all from animated images to backgrounds, etc  

Serathas
Crew

Main KISS Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces