Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
I Don't Need Wings: A Page

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:20 pm
Episode 3. The Wingless series isn't dead... it's just... eh... on vacation.

This had to be the oldest woman ALIVE.

"Oh, you're finally here! I've been waiting for quite some time. Thought you were a faster streamboarder than that... oh well. Let's get you started on some work, shall we? I believe we have some star maps for you to file back here before you can begin on the Horror section. That one's been completely out of order for MONTHS."

White long hair, round glasses, pruny hands, pink worn-out sweater, small and slightly hunched over form; this lady was the defintion of grandma. Rena is being led by the hand deep into a jungle of book shelves when it occurs to her-

"Ma'am, I have no idea who you are."

The little old lady stops in her tracks. "Well, I sure hope you don't! Or else it looks like I found another one like myself."

"One... like yourself? Ma'am, I haven't been following you since the moment I stepped through that door, and this isn't helping. What's going on?"

The lady smiles. "I just saw you flying by on your little board and assumed you were in need of some help. Was I wrong?" She turns around. "Ah, you stopped us right in front of the Pegasus galaxy eastern board maps! Why don't you get started? File them alphabetically into their respective slots and I'll get started on your application file!"

Before Rena can reach out and stop her... the woman was gone.

A voice calls over the bookshelves. "Oh, and my name is Fyren, if you were wondering!"

Rena slumps down into a chair and stares at piles of star charts. What the hell? This woman just drags her into all of this, seeming to know all about her? Rena didn't buy this "I just saw you flying by" thing one bit. This woman was a WITCH. Or maybe she was just a BIT-

Fyren comes around a bookshelf from behind Rena with a form in hand. "Alright, I believe this will get you started?"

Rena looked it over and realized... Fyren had created a fake identity for her.

The new employee is still bewildered. "Um... wow... thank you, uh... Fyren."

"No problem! Now get started. Just because you're on your own doesn't mean you won't always have someone watching over you."

Rena frowns. This idea isn't turning out exactly as she had wished...

I have to figure out how to make these things longer...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:25 pm
These things make me think of the Twilight Zone theme song. ninja  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:24 am
OR that creepy HyruleFieldatnight Twilight Princess theme >.<

YAY TWILIGHT PRINCESS, THE BEST DAMN GAME EVER KNOWN!

>.>
<.<

Until I get my hands on that DeVry software ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:06 pm
She makes me think of the Oracle from the matrixs.
Yet she is employing illeagle travlers..

And she is something special.
Since she is hiding her so to speak..

Will this eventually connect with the Original Wingless?

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces