Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
anyone with advice on escaping suicidal thoughts?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should i end it all...?
  yes...whats there to live for?
  no...live out your "life"
View Results

Prince_Padraic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:20 pm

hi guys...im sorry to bother you...and i dont know how my problems compare to yours....but i personaly am not strong enough to handle these problems much longer......my mental state is shredding apart.....images of the future is tearing me apart....and im so lonely.....people tell me just to move on....just to forget about her....but its not that easy....people tell me that things will get better.....but that line is played out...how can i beleave it anymore....?i know there are people on gaia who care about me....and 2 or 3 people in my city who care about me.....and i dont want to hurt those people with my death....but i feel i cant hold back my self-destructibve and incredibly tempting ideas much longer....the idea of jumping off a building is very tempting....i know its not right....and i know i have problems in the head from my shaping of life....but i also know how pointless living is for me....i dont wanna die persay....i just want to be a differantperson......a person who might be kissed one day.....a person who....maybe....would end there lives happily married.....please....im begging you.....somebody help me....help me to pull away from these suicidal thoughts before its too late......
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:17 pm

no one will help me...?

Prince_Padraic

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:50 pm

Becuase its a personal issue, you need to keep your mind busy basically.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:58 pm

I agree, it's when you're stagnant that you feel like s**t.

Maybe you should see a Counselor. If you're into that.

Gambino Statue

PoopColaCandy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:36 pm

I really wish i could help you, but I too am feeling like this and don't know what to do about it. crying
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:26 am

think happy thoughts biggrin

Opoid.the.piratefairy

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:19 pm

Rellik San
Becuase its a personal issue, you need to keep your mind busy basically.
I second this.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:29 pm

I say you need to get the ******** over yourself.

You're not gonna kill yourself.

-Isel-

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:05 pm

Just think, if you end it all now, yes, it's the easy way out, but you'll never know what happened after, and then, you will be proving that you're weak, prove to yourself that you're stronger and better than you're acting atm . . .
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games