Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Does anybody know when KH3 comes out??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haras_katie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:38 pm
a guy at EB Games told me that it was supposed to come out in 2010.. but i don't think that they would hold it that long. someone also told me that it was supposed to come out some time around cristmas this year. i hope it does cause i want to play it so badly. the EB Games guy told me that it would be only for PS3 so.. guses we all have to get a(n) PS3 to play it... * checks pockets.. moths fly screaming... FLY AWAY FLY AWAY!!!*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:10 pm
I give it around 08 or 09. Cause look how long it took square-enix to make kh2 final mix  

jayjaystillhere

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:53 am
KH3 is not coming out until somewhere in 2011. Right now, Nomura wants to finish up the FFvXIII first before focusing on KH series.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:17 pm
Dobutsu Nushi
Alixraen
anime__cosmos
Dobutsu Nushi
i went to the website, and it says it's coming out in Japan this Fall, so the US will get it ether the end of this year or the begining of next year! heart
thank god. I don't want to be too grown up and playing this game. lol

No way its being released that fast. Nomura still has to finish FFVXIII before he can return working on KH3. Be prepared to wait.

it was on the website, im not lying. besides, the only reason why they took a long time with KH2 is because they lost all their data on KH1 so they had to start all over from scratch. thats why the world's looked completely different.
wow, I thought they just wanted to make the worlds look better. I didn't kow it was because data was lost. i wonder how that happened....  

anime__cosmos

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:11 am
anime__cosmos
Dobutsu Nushi
it was on the website, im not lying. besides, the only reason why they took a long time with KH2 is because they lost all their data on KH1 so they had to start all over from scratch. thats why the world's looked completely different.
wow, I thought they just wanted to make the worlds look better. I didn't kow it was because data was lost. i wonder how that happened....

I agree, that would be pretty irresponsible of them to lose the data that important.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:26 pm
YEAY!!!  

Darshis

Fashionable Vampire

3,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

UltimentoLi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:16 pm
The KH team is working on a FFVSXIII(I think) so it'll probably be a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:17 pm
This is what I've found out:

FFversusXIII is supposed to be the last FF Tetsuya is working on. When FFversusXIII comes out in Japan on the suspected date of December 31, 2008 in Japan, and TBA 2008 in America, he will get on KH3. There is no way KH3 is coming out by Fall '08 or whatever.

I could see KHII:FM coming out by then by KH3, no.  

hifiaudiocafe

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:27 am
+The+Dark+Harbringer+
i really want to know... ever since i beat KH2 and saw the end movie thingy... i have been dreaming of it... so does anybody know roughly when it will come out
well kh2 came out 3 years after KH with COM in between so prolly KH3 wil come out 3 years after KH2 witht he remake of COM for the PS2 in between  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff