Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Movies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovinhim637

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:25 am
I have the three Sailor Moon movies, and most of her the ep, but I was wondering if there was a 4th movies. I have heard people talk about it, and am unsure if its true or not. Please let me know.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:07 pm
There are only 3 movies, and anyone who says otherwise is either very confused or just stupid. You've got the 3 movies in japanese, and then the 3 movies dubbed into english. The were rumors long ago of them making a fourth one, but it never happened, and i'm pretty sure it never will happen (as unfortunate as that is).

Then of course, you have episodes on tape, including the Super S specials.. and then there's the live action version that only lasted 1 season or something, and the musicals.. but no 4th movie. Sorry. D=  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lovinhim637

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:18 pm
Nisora
You've got the 3 movies in japanese, and then the 3 movies dubbed into english.

I only have the ones in English, are the ones that are in Japanese, different?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:22 pm
They're a little different. Sometimes they change minor things about what they say. I personally enjoy the subtitled movies better than the dubbed. =)
(like.. uh.. I think they change what haruka/michiru say to eachother in the 2nd movie. grr)  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

lovinhim637

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:45 pm
yeah, i want to get the movies with sub-titles, they are just so hard to find.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:06 pm
one person somewhere on some forum, said that the "Ami's First Love" special was a movie and lots of people got confused.

maybe you just met one of these stupid confused people too.

there are: 3 movies, 5 specials, 5 seasons consisting of 200 episodes, 13 musicals, a live action series of 49 episodes and 2 specials, 18 volumes of the original manga (12 for the updated version), 7 artbooks, and the Sailor V manga of 3 volumes (2 updated)

end of story. that's it. pass it on.

i'm sick of dealing w/ uneducated Sailor Moon fans

*takes in a deep breath* ok....

(dont worry, i still love u, just having a bad day)  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items