Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Help Bring KH2 Final Mix To North America!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Inlustris

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:52 pm
http://www.petitiononline.com/kh2fmus/

Please sign this petition to help bring Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories bundle to America! whee heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:24 pm
I have done so of that which the kingdom Hearts cammans of ME !!!!

(insert chibi zombie Medi)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:26 pm
i signed it! yay!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:26 pm
I've heard that the game is headed our way, and that there's a new drive form... x3
(Also, not to mention MUSHROOMS!!! lol)  

[Ninja Tree]

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:23 am
Uh..... Not to be rude or anything (even if I want to sign it), but the game IS coming to North America.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:34 am
Jisen Meizuki
Uh..... Not to be rude or anything (even if I want to sign it), but the game IS coming to North America.

You sure it's coming? I don't think they've officially said that it's coming to North America.  

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

Wang--Chung

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:41 am
signed ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:15 pm
Everyone's saying it's more than likely that Final Mix+ will be brought to the States... heart Buuut, I'll sign the thingy anyway 3nodding

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:22 pm
Is there any talk of MAYBE stating a petition for Final Mix 1???? Maybe? *hint hint nudge nudge*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:52 am
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
Jisen Meizuki

You sure it's coming? I don't think they've officially said that it's coming to North America.

Yes, I'm positive. The game will come in this Fall. Right now, the game will be released in Japan within the few days. The reason why KH2FM+ is coming to America is because of the impact the KH series made in America. And since fans love KH so much, they decided that the KHFM+ will come to America and will not be Japan release only. The only game we cannot get is the first KHFM.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:04 am
Jisen Meizuki
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
Jisen Meizuki

Yes, I'm positive. The game will come in this Fall. Right now, the game will be released in Japan within the few days. The reason why KH2FM+ is coming to America is because of the impact the KH series made in America. And since fans love KH so much, they decided that the KHFM+ will come to America and will not be Japan release only. The only game we cannot get is the first KHFM.

But still, where have you gotten this information? I've only heard rumors and haven't seen anything official yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:06 am
now let's wait and see  

Heaven Edge

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:16 am
oooo yes i signed that petition. it would be a sin not to!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:27 am
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
But still, where have you gotten this information? I've only heard rumors and haven't seen anything official yet.

Sorry, I haven't respond it faster. But I was having troubled finding that information I received. I got that information from a member of my forum few months ago. I asked her where she got that information and she said that she got that information about four different game magazines. I don't know what the names of the magazines are. But yesterday, when I went back to find that information I've found, it was gone. I guess it got deleted after receiving so many information about KHFM+.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces