Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
big idea how to git this guild bigger to help T3h Oriental K

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

weeeeeeeeeeeee gold
  woho
View Results

Rane_the_forgotten_one

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:06 pm
well u now how everyone love free stuff and on regular forums not in a guild u dont see people just giveing away stuff unless its a raffle or game so yea heres my point everyone that has a forum in this guild should put it in the regular forums on gaia but the only way for people to get the free stuff for hew ever want to give it out will have to join the guild before they can get anything so yea i just thought that would help the guild  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:03 pm
thats a good Idea :3  

C l i c h e O u a i s

zhil0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:05 pm
on things like a forum for every one that you own you can add good vibes and things like that. but this guilds prizes are ment to be in this guild. if others want the prizes they can join.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:14 pm
zhil0
on things like a forum for every one that you own you can add good vibes and things like that. but this guilds prizes are ment to be in this guild. if others want the prizes they can join.
i know thats y they have to join the guild if they want to get the stuff from me  

Rane_the_forgotten_one

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100

Rane_the_forgotten_one

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:15 pm
`Smack
thats a good Idea :3
thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:59 pm
Problem then could be not haveing enough items to give out to every one if word gets out hey free items to join this guild, not to mention they could quit after there finished receiving a fre item.
thus also some may complain to why did he get that item and I didnt.
Unless King has a whole bunch of free sorta cheap items like labu necklaces or comthing then it may not work.
Also agian runnign low on items just thrown away for joining, what items would he have to give to those who win our the guild games.

I praise you for the good idea. But Im not sure my self it would work out to well.  

Crazy_Vamp666

Rane_the_forgotten_one

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:20 pm
Crazy_Vamp666
Problem then could be not haveing enough items to give out to every one if word gets out hey free items to join this guild, not to mention they could quit after there finished receiving a fre item.
thus also some may complain to why did he get that item and I didnt.
Unless King has a whole bunch of free sorta cheap items like labu necklaces or comthing then it may not work.
Also agian runnign low on items just thrown away for joining, what items would he have to give to those who win our the guild games.

I praise you for the good idea. But Im not sure my self it would work out to well.
im not saying that king is going to give them iteam im going to give them iteams if they join  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:46 pm
i still don't think this is a good idea, if they get there item then what? they quit? they dont post? whats the point people win all ready.  

zhil0

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:16 pm
zhil0
i still don't think this is a good idea, if they get there item then what? they quit? they dont post? whats the point people win all ready.

I concure  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:28 pm
Crazy_Vamp666
zhil0

I concure
but y would they quiet this giuld is basicly a game guild were u can win and git stuff  

Rane_the_forgotten_one

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
T3h Giveaway!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items