Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:46 pm
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
Ok, thank you! I've heard about the game, and I have to admit that I have my doubts wether it can really be a good story, but I'll have to see for myself... And, well, some eyecandy is never entirely wrong. whee

Prettiness for prettiness' sake ^_^ Sometimes you just can't take everything too seriously.
Like Saint Beast...it was another one of those prefabricated bishonen anime with a lot of stellar voice actors who often voice bishonen characters...but campy art and even campier plot.
But you kinda just watch these things for what they are, pretty boys romping around...

I've never heard of that one, but I think I can imagine... Hmm, maybe i should look into it?>.<  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:58 pm
Did someone or I say this already? o_O
The first volume of Meine Liebe is out in tankoubon, probably a sight easier to get than back issues of Betsuhana ^_^;;

Graaah...I really should get an issue of Hana to Yume to see what Faerie Cube is all about...but so poor and lazy...I really dont like any of the other stories in that magazine...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

[Lagrashu]

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:42 am
only heard of five on the list  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:27 am
I've only read Fairy Cube and Perfume Extract 0. Angel Santuary I watched on Youtube, but that's it. Sadly, my country has many ignorant people who cannot appreciate good manga when they see it.  

fukaimoriMidori

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces