Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
Yet another attempt Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And you think that it is...
  good
  bad
View Results

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:24 pm
I don't see the logic in your "cry baby" insult, and I don't see when you were trying to be polite to me.

I also don't get how you can call me an illiterate, when the illiterates that are ******** up Gaia are the ones that type "lyke omgz grard wey iz soo hawt". I never said I thought I was great because I got a crew position, I think I'm great because I'm frankly a sexy beast with colleges begging me for my attendance.

Wow, they work for an Internet site that just so happens to have drawn the largest population of self-righteous teenagers (a group from which I don't exclude myself, mind you) I bet they're just rolling in the dough with their mediocre, if existent, college degrees.

And, finally, I like how you tried to destroy a rebuttal by cutting and running- giving your argument and then saying "Oh I'm done". You say fighting over the Internet is a pathetic endeavour, as if that excludes you from being just as "pathetic" as I for participating. Then, you try to act civil after making digs on my maturity and literacy.

Aren't you just so much of an upstanding citizen?

Oh, as a side note- when trying to choose a username that sounds Japanese, try going with an actual Japanese name.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:35 pm
I take responsibility, I had this place set up as a place for like minded people to gather and share art of all kinds, instead its been flooded with mediocre anime art, self obsessed poems about how terrible life is.

None of you have any clue, I'm about to go to a university course where about 90% of the people had talent bought for them by 'mummy and daddy dearest' instead of having real talent or having to work for it. I'm sick of it all, I'm a self published comic artist, I've had one book that had a limited UK release. When you get off your a** and build yourself like that, have something that has your name exclusively on it, then you can claim you've been published, by your reckoning the Christmas card I drew in a school competition when I was 8 was a published article. I write for an art journal, and I review stuff and this forum depresses me if it represents the caliber of artistic talent the generation below me has. So try something original and cool, instead of rehashing the same bile I could find anywhere on the internet, you all claim to be individuals, start thinking like one.  

Rellik San
Captain

Saikiyoumi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:13 pm
Isel
I don't see the logic in your "cry baby" insult, and I don't see when you were trying to be polite to me.

I also don't get how you can call me an illiterate, when the illiterates that are ******** up Gaia are the ones that type "lyke omgz grard wey iz soo hawt". I never said I thought I was great because I got a crew position, I think I'm great because I'm frankly a sexy beast with colleges begging me for my attendance.

Wow, they work for an Internet site that just so happens to have drawn the largest population of self-righteous teenagers (a group from which I don't exclude myself, mind you) I bet they're just rolling in the dough with their mediocre, if existent, college degrees.

And, finally, I like how you tried to destroy a rebuttal by cutting and running- giving your argument and then saying "Oh I'm done". You say fighting over the Internet is a pathetic endeavour, as if that excludes you from being just as "pathetic" as I for participating. Then, you try to act civil after making digs on my maturity and literacy.

Oh, as a side note- when trying to choose a username that sounds Japanese, try going with an actual Japanese name.

I got bored and came back. And truthfully kind sir.. or ma'am ((not sure)) I'm not running from anything, just an extremely pointless arguement that will not get any one any where that I am wlaking away from. And it is not japanese XD it is nordic. and I never tried to act civil. I simply act as I am.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:13 am
Saikiyoumi
Isel

I got bored and came back. And truthfully kind sir.. or ma'am ((not sure)) I'm not running from anything, just an extremely pointless arguement that will not get any one any where that I am wlaking away from. And it is not japanese XD it is nordic. and I never tried to act civil. I simply act as I am.

Even better- now you've entered the territory of a heritage I'm proud of, and I've never heard of any Saikiyoumi. Google searches bring me to usernames of users on a bunch of Naruto fansites.

Mind clearing that one up for me, Miss Nordic?

Oh, by the way, digs on my gender aren't the most intelligent insult you can direct towards me, either.

-Isel-

Saikiyoumi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:47 am
Isel
Saikiyoumi
Isel

Even better- now you've entered the territory of a heritage I'm proud of, and I've never heard of any Saikiyoumi. Google searches bring me to usernames of users on a bunch of Naruto fansites.

Oh, by the way, digs on my gender aren't the most intelligent insult you can direct towards me, either.

Ah saikiyoumi. the name of my grandmother.
The reason it pulls up naruto sites is because it is my username for everything.

And I wasn't making a dig at your gender. I am actually unsure since your Gaia character is a guy but your pic looks like a girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:54 pm
Saikiyoumi
Isel
Saikiyoumi
Isel

The reason it pulls up naruto sites is because it is my username for everything.

And I wasn't making a dig at your gender. I am actually unsure since your Gaia character is a guy but your pic looks like a girl.

Whatever, art is art, you win... i regret entering this argument, i regret starting it.  

-Isel-

Saikiyoumi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:26 pm
Isel
Saikiyoumi
Isel
Saikiyoumi
Isel

Whatever, art is art, you win... i regret entering this argument, i regret starting it.

eh **shrugs** I'm pretty sure I started it with my rude a** comment.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:34 pm
Saikiyoumi
Isel
Saikiyoumi
Isel
Saikiyoumi
Isel

It's not a problem...  

-Isel-

Saikiyoumi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:42 pm
Isel
Saikiyoumi
Isel
Saikiyoumi
Isel

It's not a problem...

Just so you know, I do have alot of respect for some one as literate as you. I was out of line calling you illiterate XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:10 pm
Saikiyoumi
Isel
Saikiyoumi
Isel
Saikiyoumi
Isel

It's not a problem...

Just so you know, I do have alot of respect for some one as literate as you. I was out of line calling you illiterate XD

It's not important, I don't really... mind.  

-Isel-

Art and Poetry

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces