Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Maybe we're just fog

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:46 pm
I injected the drain-o into the sleeping bum's arm and skimpered off before he could wake up screaming as his inner arteries melted and flooded his system like a water balloon.
I don't know why I do this, I mean, I know why I tell myself I do this.
I'm a cop, and cops need to clean up the streets, so here I am cleaning these streets.

These bums are filthy, homeless people are just lazy, they live off of us like parasites.

So being a parasite, I feel the urge to dispose of them as such.
Although I'll admit I didn't have to rape that girl.
She wasn't even homeless, just past curfew.

But that's okay, because if she says anything I'll know before I get arrested, and I'll kill her and her parents.
I made sure she knew this too.

The night is cold this evening, and I can see my breath like a fog in front of me.
Sometimes I imagine the fog is the future, maybe we'll all just end up as fog in the end. I really have no idea why I think this, it doesn't even make sense; but I really don't care, it gives something pretty to think about while I'm cleaning the city.

Maybe we'll all just end up as fog.

I'll continue this, I swear; but don't expect linear continuations on anything else for a while.
I want to write from a bad guys point of view.
Make them seem human.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:26 pm
Cool stuffs. I really like this, especially how justified he feels in doing this.

Except it really creeps my out that the guy's a cop.

-shifty eyes-

You can't trust anyone nowdays.

-sigh-

...Okay, melodramatic moment over.

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:33 pm
You call that human?

O.o

men...not you Z  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:52 pm
Everything is human in the sickest of ways... and in this case it shall come down to him pleading for life -if- he were to appear before a court to justify his actions. The plane instinct to survive no matter how we do so.. is what makes us all human.. even if some of us have a sick sense of duty.

Great perspective Zahmen.

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas