Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 pm
xXSteLLaRX
Sorry if im bringing this up again but i dont really feel like going through all the pages.. So does anyone know the deal with the Merchant in RE4 and how he has some type of underground tunnel or something to convienently serve Leon with a wide array of weaponry.. Where does he get his supply?And why are his eyes red like the ganado?

He's purely a gameplay device, as far as I know. Nothing to do with the story, he's just the guy who gets you your guns. Better some random fool in RE4 than someone we know and love, like our resident gun enthusiast Barry.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 pm
oh if anyone needs another historian on this. im very knowlegdeable about the series on a storyline and theorys basis. so either pm me or what but i Know alot about it and i can check it out on the games if i have to. Im eagerly awaiting my first question so please speak up  

The Chosen One of Death

The Chosen One of Death

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:40 pm
AccordianMutant
As scatterbrained as Capcom is, I really enjoyed the Umbrella stories. The REmakes were great, it gave me a chance to get into the earlier games without having to dig up the old ones.

I know 4 pretty much ended that story I loved so much, but I really enjoyed the controls, camera and aiming system. So much easier. I managed to steer myself right into every single zombie in Code Veronica.

I'm arguing with a friend. Was Steve Burnside killed or not?

ya steve died. he was wounded in the heart area and with the weapon was big enough to evlope the aera. Or. If capcom does the thing they did with wesker in re1, give him some lifegiving super virus or something. but as of re3. yeah. he sold the farm  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:56 pm
MM-212 Beta
AngelaAshford
I think Sherry has evil clones. ninja

Oh god, first Alice, now Sherry...this will not happen. No superhuman clones roaming the land of Africa. gonk

ya knows i agree that superclones are  

The Chosen One of Death

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:20 pm
Way to triple post.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Way to triple post.

I shudder in fear of the word "superclone" eek  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:56 pm
Garcian Smith
It can't be worse than "Wesker Babies".  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Garcian Smith
It can't be worse than "Wesker Babies".

Ugh, now I'm reminded of this AWFUL fan art from 2006 of the entire RE cast as babies.
I hated rugrats, man... eek  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:50 pm
Well, it's all relative. I mean, did Rugrats have better fleshed out storyline and characters and a more menacing villain (Angelica) than RE4 and RE5 combined? Yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 pm
RE5? No.

Didn't you say RE4 and 5 don't exist? Why do you keep talking about them, then? rolleyes  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:22 pm
They don't exist in the Resident Evil plotline. Just like I don't consider Batman Forever and Batman and Robin to exist in Tim Burton's Batman plotline.
But that worthless box and disc that says, "Resident Evil 5" or "Resident Evil 4" on it, does exist. Otherwise, how could you possibly throw it into the trash can?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
They don't exist in the Resident Evil plotline. Just like I don't consider Batman Forever and Batman and Robin to exist in Tim Burton's Batman plotline.
But that worthless box and disc that says, "Resident Evil 5" or "Resident Evil 4" on it, does exist. Otherwise, how could you possibly throw it into the trash can?

It was a big let down for me.
I was expecting at least a few plot lines to be resolved in it, given that 6 is supposed to be a reboot. rolleyes
It's like:
Resident Evil: A series of poor decisions...
1: Introduces a total of 4(Barry, Carlos, Billy, Steve), somewhat interesting male protagonists, leaves their ending ambiguous, and does nothing with them.
2: Never resolves Sherry, but teases it for from 1998 to 2009.
3: Writes two diaries by the primary male antagonist, which hint at things that are never resolved, even years later.
4: Makes a spin-off game that includes hidden "files" about plot points which are never resolved. (Richard's sister)
5: Creates the STARS Bravo team and only really elucidates on one of them, forgetting to give two of them any dialogue (Kenneth and Forest).
6: Produces bonus material such as DVD extras, website timelines, and other such feelies which have storyline information that has either already been retconned or is still unresolved.
7: Allowing the statements made by company representatives at widely attended trade shows to contain already out dated canon or minconceptions about the plot. (Seriously, either I missed a game or the American Capcom representatives had no idea what they were talking about.)
8: Changing said canon too many DAMN times.
9: Taking 8 years to make a direct sequel that ends up skipping 6 years of plot.
10: Never really covering the 6 years outside of a couple of levels, in a spin off game no less, that take place in 2003. (Was Russia just unimportant?)
11: Introducing a villain with a past that is connected to your protagonist, but taking 3 years to tell people what that past is.
There are many more...btw  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Aaron the bear

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:48 am
id like 2 know how they combined the t with the g virus and how can it change sex or even leave consious  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff