Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Today on Judge Hatchett

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you smoked weed would you roll it in a bible page?
  Yes.
  No.
  Poll Whore
View Results

_C r y s t a l_RB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:37 pm
I was watching Judge Hatchett today. They had a teenage girl and her mother on there, and the mother was, of course, in need of help because her teenage daughter was out of control.

The mother was explaining the daughter's drug use to the judge, and explained how her daughter had actually used a page from the bible to roll her weed in.

I laughed my a** off. Finally a child smart enough to find a real use for the bible.

P.S. No I don't and never have smoked pot. I just laughed until I cried on that one. The mother even went so far as to bring the page into the courtroom.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:55 pm
Yeah, I've done that. I used to smoke, but I quit when I got to college. I checked "No" on the poll cause if you've ever used bible page to roll, you know it tastes just like what's printed on it: bullshit.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

_C r y s t a l_RB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:58 pm
Dathu
Yeah, I've done that. I used to smoke, but I quit when I got to college. I checked "No" on the poll cause if you've ever used bible page to roll, you know it tastes just like what's printed on it: bullshit.
LMAO rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:12 pm
There are plenty of uses for a bible. If you get the heavy ones you can use it as a door stop, a paper weight...and so on.

You could rip out the pages and make oragami. Or you could save them and create a bonfire with them.

That is funny though. I'm going to roll some weed in paper torn from the bible. I love it.

Sanguvixen

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:56 pm
Dathu

Dathu wins. Big time.

And I used to sit in church and fold the pages over, making pretty flower like folds. Bible pages are really nice. They're so thin and soft....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:07 pm
First off, your avatar is fantastically made. Mine isn't sad

Second, this is actually really common. I have a friend who's the biggest stoner ever and he keeps a bible around for that very purpose. He's not an atheist, either. Something about the thickness and texture of Bible pages. I've never actually smoked one of his Bible-joints. I've been meaning to, not as a personal statement but to see if it actually does make a difference.  

Dread Dionaea

_C r y s t a l_RB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:23 am
Dread Dionaea
First off, your avatar is fantastically made. Mine isn't sad

That's odd because the first thing I thought when I saw you av was how pretty it was.  
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games