Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hanfu - China's traditional clothes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:31 pm
I'm going to China again in a few months so I might get one. They're really pretty.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:14 pm
...[N].ight.[R].ain...
TangRen
Gaia should hanfus for our avatars

that'll be cool.... heart heart we gaians all heart hanfus do we??AZN pride! mrgreen i wore a qipao before and other chinese new year traditional clothing...and korean traditional dress...

LOL YEA! That'll be cool if we could dress our avatar's with hanfu clothing. I never wore a korean traditional dress before..i heard it was really uncomfortable or hard to move in cause of the bulkiness at the bottom or something.  

-alwaysmile-

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:31 pm
it's just awesome...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:20 pm
i have a few quipaos that i've worn and I have one kimono razz  

lollerskater123321

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:39 pm
they are really pretty. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:49 pm
Woah, those are really beautiful 3nodding I didn't even know they still sell them xd I have several chaipos/cheongsams that I have worn to special events biggrin I wore one to a senior award ceremony in highschool & my friend (who was an asian) said i had guts for wearing it whee I also wore one to my cousin's grandma's birthday & my relatives said that it looked nice xd I wore it on my own birthday & it made me feel special mrgreen I love wearing those things heart I'm going to get a hanfu when I go to China this summer exclaim  

lizasmiles

2,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

[HelloKitty]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:29 am
Wow so pretty ^-^
There are so many colours and variations!
I wouldn't wear one in real life though ><"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:40 pm
I love Hanfus! It's just odd the way people get them confused with the Japanese Kimono that many times. ^^;;

Guy Hanfus aren't bland and ugly. D: I got pictures that make them look handsome. x]

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:23 pm
so that's what they're called. you see them in period dramas a lot. I like them, they're really pretty and colorful. I think i have a picture of me wearing one when I was 4... I kind of want to wear one again redface

so the kimono and the hanbok came from the hanfu? lol so everything does come from China. well almost. xp  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff