Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
I vs. II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which camera did you like better?
  Fatal Frame I version
  Fatal Frame II version
View Results

The Manor of Sleep

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:45 pm
I suppose the camera differences were either meaning to make it more of a challenge, or differentiate between cameras in existence, because there were essentially three kinds of cameras in 3.

I will say that the differences did make battles get planned differently... especially having to get up close and personal with more of the ghosts.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 am
I played about the first twenty minutes of game play on Fatal Frame two.. and then I got ticked off and turned the game off without saving. =S I missed too many ghosts.. the controls are different and it bugs me. Not to mention that it made me kinda mad that when I was looking at my camera I found the film that never runs out.. so I equipped it.. took a picture of an item it wanted me to.. and then it had to charge and I didn't know this.. so needless to say I missed a ghost because I didn't know I had to wait for it.

But I suppose that is what I get for skipping through the "how to use a camera" article. I just figured it would be like the first and third one I suppose. Oh how wrong I was.  

Ananszi

Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces