Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Gothic Lolita, anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:29 am
Ah, lucky for you! And not a bad price, either. I think mine always end up costing 20-25$. Guess I'm not shopping at the right place? (I'll never be small enough to fit into the clothing patterns, myself, so I especially love the ones with accessory and etc designs. ^~)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:00 am
ScribblerChrislea
Ah, lucky for you! And not a bad price, either. I think mine always end up costing 20-25$. Guess I'm not shopping at the right place? (I'll never be small enough to fit into the clothing patterns, myself, so I especially love the ones with accessory and etc designs. ^~)
Did you check the site link that I posted? It has info on how to alter the patterns to fit American bodies. ^_^ I haven't tried it yet... keeping my fingers crossed!  

PiercedPrincess

Flaed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:33 pm
I was a gothic lolita doll for Halloween. I made the corset/bodice, skirt, and hair bow. I drafted the pattern for the skirt and modified one I had for the plastic boned corset.

The front has a lot of ruffled lace and also laces up - it takes forever to get into. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:35 pm
Flaed
I was a gothic lolita doll for Halloween. I made the corset/bodice, skirt, and hair bow. I drafted the pattern for the skirt and modified one I had for the plastic boned corset.

The front has a lot of ruffled lace and also laces up - it takes forever to get into. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Very pretty! ^_^  

PiercedPrincess

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:18 pm
very very pretty  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:39 pm
awesome, I have a friend who'll really appreciate these resources...she was talking to me about trying to find some help making her own lolita stuff, only the other day :3  

bunyip`s soul

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces