Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Marvin the emo robot?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Report User Manager

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:53 pm
Do you think emo people look to Marvin as an example to live by? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:02 pm
Oh, definately. Maybe not for fashion, but Marvin is definately the best role model an emo kid could possibly have or ask for, ever. (Yeah, that's right, f*** you 'My Chemical Romance', f*** you!)  

Svlad Cjelli

r a p h a e l

Gracious Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:25 pm
Nah, emo kids act depressed for attention. Marvin just acts as comes natural to him.

They can't hang with the manically depressed.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Hmmmm.......good point. Stupid whiny, bitchy, attention-seeking emo kids. They will never be as cool as Marvin.  

Svlad Cjelli

Lidaby

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:24 pm
No waaaaay, Marvin is not emo...
Emo came from gothic and from the emotional hardcore music, all they do is just wear strange clothes, grow odd fringes, and there are some subgenres wheere its cool to be depressed and slit your wrists.

Marvin... is depressed because he has a personality problem, haha! He has the brain the size of a planet (as he often likes to remind people) and ah... is a pessimistic realist, if you get me. Hard to explain. But he is not emo, and I don't think emos would take him as an example. He may be depressed, but not in an emo way... ...

I hope I'm making sense, haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:49 pm
definatly not emo...maniacly depressed....emo kids are just morons...  

fourtysecondscarf

potoroo99

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:15 pm
my dog is just like marvin ,he has that look whenever you say "good boy!" or "sit." he just stares back, i'm sure he would say "brain the size of a planet and they expect me to sit" if he could
he is pretty smart for a dog, he can turn on taps and open bolted door and gates etc.

fluffy isn't an emo,
although he does have a ridiculous name for a dog who is over 6" tall when he stand up on his back legs!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:03 pm
Freaj
No waaaaay, Marvin is not emo...
Emo came from gothic and from the emotional hardcore music, all they do is just wear strange clothes, grow odd fringes, and there are some subgenres wheere its cool to be depressed and slit your wrists.

Marvin... is depressed because he has a personality problem, haha! He has the brain the size of a planet (as he often likes to remind people) and ah... is a pessimistic realist, if you get me. Hard to explain. But he is not emo, and I don't think emos would take him as an example. He may be depressed, but not in an emo way... ...

I hope I'm making sense, haha.

Yes! He's depressed, not emo! 3nodding  

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games