Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
I've seen stupid things, but these.... They're Unexplicable Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cup_noodles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:04 pm
-sigh-
I love the FSTDT.
The stuff they have is irrational, intolerant and hypocritical.

The FSTDT is my subsitute for caffine in the morning.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:56 pm
My personal favorite is where someone says that reading the bible has nothing to do with having a functioning brain. xD  

Laprasite

freak0592

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:22 pm
...I-I don't know how to respond...because, if I do, I know I will not be able to control myself...
So, I shall just sit down over here, and think about WHY THE HELL CHRISTIANS THINK SO LITTLE OF US ALL! WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE! BETTER THEN THEY ARE! WE ACTUALLY RESPECT OTHERS WHO ARE UNLIKE US!

I mean, WE would never do that to ANYONE! ANYONE! Yet, WE are the bad ones...right.
Nice job, FSTDT, you just made your religion look like a bunch of inconsiderate morons...Well, more then I thought already, anyway ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:26 pm
freak0592
...I-I don't know how to respond...because, if I do, I know I will not be able to control myself...
So, I shall just sit down over here, and think about WHY THE HELL CHRISTIANS THINK SO LITTLE OF US ALL! WE ARE GOOD PEOPLE! BETTER THEN THEY ARE! WE ACTUALLY RESPECT OTHERS WHO ARE UNLIKE US!

I mean, WE would never do that to ANYONE! ANYONE! Yet, WE are the bad ones...right.
Nice job, FSTDT, you just made your religion look like a bunch of inconsiderate morons...Well, more then I thought already, anyway ^^;;

Woah, boy! CALM DOWN!! WE'RE ALL GONNA' BE ALRIGHT!!!!!!
I wish they'd all crawl into a hole and stay there until I die, so I can find the smart people...

Dark_lord_15

[fi]ona

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Bladed Alchemist
Here are some stupid quotes for FSTDT.com Completely retarded, nut funny.

"Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go ******** a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men ******** eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?"

"There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least."

"I don't care about logic or science, the Bible says the moon and sun move.

B.S!!! no atheist / agnostic person I know is like that...
I mean yes I will debate with a Christian, but I try to hear their side too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:20 pm
Whoever wrote that must have been taught that "atheist" is another word for "Christian".

(in case anyone doesn't understand what i mean, i'm saying that: "i thought only christian church burn people and wore black robes.")  

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

Meirelle

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:31 pm
"I don't care about logic or science, the Bible says the moon and sun move."

*bangs head off of desk repeatedly*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:30 am
=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=
Whoever wrote that must have been taught that "atheist" is another word for "Christian".

(in case anyone doesn't understand what i mean, i'm saying that: "i thought only christian church burn people and wore black robes.")

Oh, i think we all know what you mean. *nods*  

AnonymouZ

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:46 pm
freak0592

Don't get your hair tied in a knot. If you can just ignore those people. Children arn't exactly stupid, you know? I had stuff similar to what is said by that site in question thrown at me when I was little and I didn't listen to it becuase it didn't seem right to me.

If anything just appreciate the fact that not all Christians are zealots. The people who try to make us look bad when we are not bad at all will get thier comeuppance eventually. Also appreciate that all Zealots can do is make up stuff about us...which proves something good if you are able to read between the fine lines.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:24 am
Atheists wear black hoods and robes and christians wear white hoods and robes. Because the KKK are christians.  

Prince Rilian

freak0592

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:51 am
Sanguvixen
freak0592

Don't get your hair tied in a knot. If you can just ignore those people. Children arn't exactly stupid, you know? I had stuff similar to what is said by that site in question thrown at me when I was little and I didn't listen to it becuase it didn't seem right to me.

If anything just appreciate the fact that not all Christians are zealots. The people who try to make us look bad when we are not bad at all will get thier comeuppance eventually. Also appreciate that all Zealots can do is make up stuff about us...which proves something good if you are able to read between the fine lines.

*calms down* Okay...thanks.
I just get upset with them, ya know. They think we are all just "avoiding the truth".
Well, wanna know what, I would like to quote Stratovarius for a moment:

Find your own voice
Unleash the power within
Go find your own truth and let (the) others be
Let your own light guide your way through life
Find your own way
Make your own paradise

TAKE THAT!!! XD
It just pisses me off when people have to go around saying stuff like this.
What ever happened to being considerate of your fellow man?! (Well...they were never considerate with people who are different...why change now? *rolls eyes*)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:55 pm
freak0592
Sanguvixen
freak0592

*calms down* Okay...thanks.
I just get upset with them, ya know. They think we are all just "avoiding the truth".
Well, wanna know what, I would like to quote Stratovarius for a moment:

Find your own voice
Unleash the power within
Go find your own truth and let (the) others be
Let your own light guide your way through life
Find your own way
Make your own paradise

TAKE THAT!!! XD
It just pisses me off when people have to go around saying stuff like this.
What ever happened to being considerate of your fellow man?! (Well...they were never considerate with people who are different...why change now? *rolls eyes*)

One of the biggest reasons people lie is to get control. The other is to instigate a response. The best you can do is not give them the response they desire, and to show yourself to not be what they claim you are. Then the lie unravel's itself.

Sanguvixen

russiangal367

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:49 pm
Those sick freaks, who does that? I agree with Martyr. They make us look facist.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:33 pm
I don't have any qualms with religious people who don't know much about atheism, because I can't name all of the Ten Commandments, so it kind of balances out. But only idiots make false assumptions about something instead of admitting they know nothing about it.

EDIT: For some real fun, replace every instance of "Atheist" with "Christian", and "Christian" with "Muslim".  

ProjectOmicron88

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces