Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Last mimzy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaded Spriter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:29 am
Dark_lord_15
Anonymouz
mindcaster
bleh I hate it that gaia is letting hollywood advertise on us, but hey free items.

I agree. I hope to the gods that this doesn't turn into Neopets though. evil

lol, it already did.
I was playing with my little neopet the other day, when suddenly I noticed a Last Mimzy game. to cut a long story short... it sucked.

One of the podcasts I listen to Slice of Sci-fi did a last Mimzy promotion (a competition.) Since Far point media (the group which Slice is a part of) has two podcasts dedicated to the sole porpose of beer I didn't really see the LM promotion making gaia go down the Neopets route...

Also the other compitition that FPM is doing at the moment is on Wingin' it (which is recording as soon as they finish slice of sci-fi on a saturday by the exact same group of people.) and it is to win a "OhMibod" iPod vibrator.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:55 pm
I saw the ad on TV when my boyfriend was over yesterday. We were watching Nickelodeon like mature adults are wont to do, and it was my first time on that network in a long time. I'd probably have never seen the trailer otherwise. Either way...I informed him that he we ARE seeing it.

I'm such a dork. xd  

Dread Dionaea

Dark_lord_15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Dread Dionaea
I saw the ad on TV when my boyfriend was over yesterday. We were watching Nickelodeon like mature adults are wont to do, and it was my first time on that network in a long time. I'd probably have never seen the trailer otherwise. Either way...I informed him that he we ARE seeing it.

I'm such a dork. xd

Not really. I'm going to see it tonight. I told my family the we were seeing it. For once, they agreed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:45 pm
Well, I'm just lucky my guy's up for anything. He said it seemed interesting too, which is a plus. Even had he said "NO I AM 21 YEARS OLD AND GROWN UP" he'd be going anyway. biggrin  

Dread Dionaea

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces