Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Pre-Purple Stuff
New RPs Open! Please Read!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

afterdark_angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:25 am
Hey guys, this is just going to be a thread to keep you updated on the RP Forum. I will keep a list of RPs that are made and a brief overview of the plots here and if you'd like to make requests for the sort of RPs you're interested in, please post them here and I'll try and get some things made.

Thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:32 am
RPs Already Made:

Hangout Thread - A place to chat while pretending to RP

The V-Day Ball - Originally a ball made to celebrate Valentine's Day, it is currently more of a chatting zone. This RP is for you if you like fancy costumes, lots of wine and flirting.

Kelly's Grand Inn - Self-explanatory really. It's Kelly's Inn. Also has pool and luxury facilities. Just for chatting in a roleplay setting.

Tebo's Nuthouse - a place to go nuts (tebo02 wuz here ^_^)

Smile Big - Roleplay in a school setting. Still looking for teachers and students to join.

In A World of Boredom - A random RP based on anything. Currently everyone seems to be teenagers instant messaging each other but there's a lot of oppurtunity here if you just want to RP casually.

Harry Potter Roleplay - So you want to be a wizard? A series based RP set at Hogwarts, still looking for professors and students (any years I think).

Drabble House - This is a kind of RP game.  

afterdark_angel

afterdark_angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:24 am
RPs Being Made:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:25 am
Requested RPs:  

afterdark_angel

Pre-Purple Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers