Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
:/ who's next?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:36 pm
Ok so in the the first 2 games, we've gotten characters of final fantasy from 7, 10, 10-2, and (i 'm not sure where vivi and the rest from twilight town are from) :/. so, who do you think is gonna be in kh3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:30 am
You've forgot FF 8 and 9 since Leon is from FF8 and Vivi is from FF9. To tell you the truth, I don't know. However, I do know that the game will have FF7 and up since those are the popular games than the FF6 and below.

However, I do like to see Vincent in it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:27 pm
Jisen Meizuki
You've forgot FF 8 and 9 since Leon is from FF8 and Vivi is from FF9. To tell you the truth, I don't know. However, I do know that the game will have FF7 and up since those are the popular games than the FF6 and below.

However, I do like to see Vincent in it.
ohyea, forgot about leon sweatdrop

i'd like to see ingus and refia in one of the worlds  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:40 pm

Hey, there's one guy from FF6, Setzer.

And that would be awesome to see Vincent! He's lovely~

Zizima

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:13 pm
After Dirge of Cerberus, they'll more than likely put Vincent in it. Maybe Tidus'll be more involved. =/ I dunno. Would they possibly put Reno in it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:23 pm
I'm going to put my money on characters from ff 12 or more ff9 characters

However if they were to add Vincent that would be bad a**...

Did anyone notice that in the first Kingdom Hearts Cloud looked abit like Vincent with the claw and cape?

I want to see more of Auron as well...  

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:10 pm
Balewarrior

Did anyone notice that in the first Kingdom Hearts Cloud looked abit like Vincent with the claw and cape?

i thought tetsuya nomura purposly put a mix of vincent's outfit on...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:14 am
Keyblade Ninja
Balewarrior

Well, it may look like that, but Nomura said that he didn't add Vincent's clothes but to resemble it. Nomura said that he wanted to make Cloud looked dark and mysterious to resemble something similar to Sephiroth but the opposite. That is why he added the bat wing, claw, and the ripped cape to Cloud.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:01 am
Jisen Meizuki
Keyblade Ninja
Balewarrior

Well, it may look like that, but Nomura said that he didn't add Vincent's clothes but to resemble it. Nomura said that he wanted to make Cloud looked dark and mysterious to resemble something similar to Sephiroth but the opposite. That is why he added the bat wing, claw, and the ripped cape to Cloud.

Yeah, I noticed that he looked kinda like Vincent-but I didn't think it was on purpose . . . I always thought they were going for the "Dark Cloud" look, since he was in league with Hades and all.
But yeah, I would love to see more of Auron And I hope Vivi gets a bigger part(cuz he rocks!). Vincent would be awesome. I hope the put in more FF9 characters. I was very surprised that they didn't, because they would fit in so well! The outfits are a lot alike, and all of the characters are very young and kinda cutesy (like KH).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:16 am
XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX
Jisen Meizuki
Keyblade Ninja
Balewarrior

Yeah, I noticed that he looked kinda like Vincent-but I didn't think it was on purpose . . . I always thought they were going for the "Dark Cloud" look, since he was in league with Hades and all.
But yeah, I would love to see more of Auron And I hope Vivi gets a bigger part(cuz he rocks!). Vincent would be awesome. I hope the put in more FF9 characters. I was very surprised that they didn't, because they would fit in so well! The outfits are a lot alike, and all of the characters are very young and kinda cutesy (like KH).

Nomura DID tried to make it look "Dark Cloud." He didn't meant to add some Vincent - like clothes on purpose. And no, Nomura didn't make Cloud look "Dark Cloud" just to be in league with Hades, he did it to represent the opposite of Sephiroth. Remember, Cloud was "hired" to finish off Hercules by Hades, not being in league.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:48 am
Jisen Meizuki
XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX
Jisen Meizuki
Keyblade Ninja
Balewarrior

Nomura DID tried to make it look "Dark Cloud." He didn't meant to add some Vincent - like clothes on purpose. And no, Nomura didn't make Cloud look "Dark Cloud" just to be in league with Hades, he did it to represent the opposite of Sephiroth. Remember, Cloud was "hired" to finish off Hercules by Hades, not being in league.

Well, yeah, I knew he was "hired" not in "league" with Hades, I guess I just used the wrong word . . . sweatdrop
But someone else had just explained to me too that the "Dark Cloud" look was meant to represent the opposite of Sephiroth . . . lol, I'm not good with symbols and that fancy jazz!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:09 am
XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX
Well, yeah, I knew he was "hired" not in "league" with Hades, I guess I just used the wrong word . . . sweatdrop
But someone else had just explained to me too that the "Dark Cloud" look was meant to represent the opposite of Sephiroth . . . lol, I'm not good with symbols and that fancy jazz!!

Exactly, Cloud was to represent the opposite of Sephiroth. Why do you think he has the bat wing on his left shoulder? The KH crew wanted to "mirror" Sephiroth with Cloud, but also wanted to show the opposite too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:33 am
stare ......

Well anyway...  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items