Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
How do u know is someone likes you?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:46 pm
That doesn't mean...every girl will do that though...does it? Is that what you think??  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:10 pm
u___u Unfortunately, some people are just prone to being injured to their peers. I have three cases of that in my crew alone. Its rather frustrating... Anyway, there's not alot you can do about it... try to make it clear that you aren't someone to be beaten on... :/  

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:42 pm
I just thought of something else. If they mirror your body posture (again with the technical stuff, I know) then it's a sign they might like you. Symmetry is universally attractive, so if they're unconciously creating symmetry between the two of you it means they're trying to become more attractive to you. Or at least, I think that's how it works.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:23 am
weee~  

ZarialAmeraise

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:36 pm
Gredar
I just thought of something else. If they mirror your body posture (again with the technical stuff, I know) then it's a sign they might like you. Symmetry is universally attractive, so if they're unconciously creating symmetry between the two of you it means they're trying to become more attractive to you. Or at least, I think that's how it works.
I've heard afew stories, but I've never heard the symmetry one. Makes sense though. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:13 am
Consumed_by_Lies
wonderful_skye
you guys as in 'you girls'....??

What don't you understand about us??

Yes...Well I just dont know what you guys want. ANd when I think I do. YOu dont wnat it. You want somthing else. I say one thing an d you take it the other way.

Also today I talked to this friend of mine about somting that had to do nothing with humans or animals. We were talking about reason and this girl just starts attackin gme. I was like wtf?! I dont even talk bad about anyone. Why would some girl get angry about somthing we are talking about when it does nothing with them ...not even close...I get hit alot by girls...I dont even know why... I dont say anything offending. Like in my last class I was outside looking at my pointer finger becuse I had a sliver and this girl just beguns to hit me. Saying somthing ab out somthing...in the end i found out my friend was the person who said somthing. I guess I was around my friend when the girl heard my friend and the girl though tit was me. Like we say in my circle of friends. Always the brown dude. and the sad thing is. I am the one who gest abuse for no reason of mine...I should just die lol.

1. they could like u because i used to hit boys that i liked sometimes(i know it sounds weird)
2. they could hit u because they think youre a weakling(i used to do that also) blaugh
3. they could hit u....................just because its fun blaugh rofl blaugh lol neutral
(i sound mean but im really not.........right?)  

CyberOnWebCam

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces