Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Count Cain *Spoilers aplenty now... Enter at own risk* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Poison

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:16 am
I cried in the end! My Cain! gonk

But I liked the ending, dying together makes it 100% more Romantic than "And they lived happily ever after".

I mean how they died shows how much they loved each other you know?
*hugs last picture of them together* crying

----

Can someone give me a Picture of them holding each other in the end? I lost mine when my stupid Computer got Redone by my mother who did tell me in time.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:48 pm
*excited* Two month left 'til the final volume will be published... I can't wait to see what exactly happens! Argh... Two month can be such a long time...
After reading volume twelve I like Mikaela a bit more. Now I come to think of it, there hasn't been any (more-or-less-)main character in a Kaori-Yuki-manga who I didn't at least sympathize with after knowing his or her background.
Really, I'm dying to get my hands in volume 13...  

Katinchen012

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:07 am
Viz has finally licensed Count Cain! eek About freaking time. The first volume will be out on 10/17, and the second on 12/5. I can't find a direct link to the article, but you can look on any anime news site if you want confirmation.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:16 pm
solarfacade
Viz has finally licensed Count Cain! eek About freaking time. The first volume will be out on 10/17, and the second on 12/5. I can't find a direct link to the article, but you can look on any anime news site if you want confirmation.

Ahh? o_o About time, ne?
I can't find any news of it on Viz's site or my normal news sites...>_< I must continue looking...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:13 am
Sai-kun
solarfacade

Ahh? o_o About time, ne?
I can't find any news of it on Viz's site or my normal news sites...>_< I must continue looking...

They had short articles about some of Viz's newly acquired licenses at ANN and AoD on April 29. Try looking there, that's where I saw it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:52 pm
Im bumping this thread up because I seem to refer to a lot lately ^_^;
It's got a lot of great discussion about a series that is becoming popular in the states, so here we go!  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash