Reply Ear Piercings
Helix orbital removed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:05 pm
After finding out I wouldn't really be able to turn it into the orbital, four months of it being swollen, infected and with a keloid in the top hole, I've removed the jewelry and just wait for the holes to close up so I can finally get what I originally wanted, a two hole spiral in my cartilage. I kinda miss seeing them up there, but oh well. I got a new piercer, who's awesome and I rather have him pierce me what and with what I want him to, then someone that screws up while giving me a piercing I don't want. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:01 pm
A two hole spiral will look nice smile Sucks about having to go through all that and not be able to keep the other piercing, though. That happens, though.  

popcornsharingbox

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:19 pm
I know. The main reason why I decided to keep the piercings he gave was because he told me that I would be able to turn them into an orbital once they were healed, but when I got my new piercer he told me that he had done it wrong and also, the holes were too far apart to even try sticking just one CBR in both. I was so angry, but then I thought about it and realized he had told me it was the first time he did a helix orbital and I wanna be a piercer and I bet it would feel horrible to screw up like that, I know it, 'cause at some point when he was piercing me, he started shaking. I don't know, mang. xD But, I'll just wait for the holes to close up and get what I want. I guess is not really that big of a deal. D<  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:11 pm
It's is awesome that bodies can heal up and we can pierce 'em again. I mean, even if they do scar up.  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Edible Lingerie!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:24 pm
Yeah, and for some reason, I really like what you said. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:55 pm
Did you clear up the infection before you removed the jewelry? Because, you're not supposed to remove jewelry from an infected piercing, unless given antibiotics and instructed to by a doctor. It traps the infection and can cause more problems like an abscess.  

shoe_trophy

Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff