Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:54 am
The ending of FMwS was okay... Personally, I think KKJ was the better manga over all though. The story was smoother and just more well rounded. But that's just me...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:24 am
I agree with that, MemoryDragon. And the story was much happier than in FM too xp Waah.. *waiting for SDC to come out in English*  

Suicu Azul

Hueha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:38 am
o.o Eh? I always thought Full Moon was better... I mean, I love KKJ, but it moved too quickly.

Not to mention, (spoilerish) Fin's actions seem... rather random.... okay, that's not the word, but. :/ I love the manga to death, but Full Moon is better - also because the base of KKJ is the stereotypical magical girl manga. xP  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:03 pm
User Image
"Egao wasurenai yo."

I just read the first two books and it was pretty good

(´¯`« Strawberrymouse »´¯`)
User Image

Strawberrymouse

Marusera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:31 am
I've bought all volumes of KKJ in my language and I must say that this manga i great. The anime is a lot worse. I like FMwS or SDC more than KKJ but still this manga is very important for me, it was one of my first shoujo manga (before I read only shonen).  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:56 pm
oh im sooo happy!!! i finally got the full Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne series!!!! yay!!!!!! ^^
oh i loves it even more now! and i like the way it ended, it was very cute.

sweetkittycupcake

Cluttered Witch

x Amethyst Rose x

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:39 am
It took me forever to get around to reading this series (I really need more time in my day >.<), but I'm glad that I did...I love this series ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:15 pm
wow i don't think anything can compare to KKJ for me...book 1 was my first manga book ever and it ws undoubtedly the series that changed my life seeing as I couldn't imagine where I'd be without my art, friends, and think-outside-the-box perspective on the world(not 2 mention it's still the best ever X3).I can't thank Tanemura-sama enough for writing this series!I hope to be a manga artist now so that I can meet her.^_^ As Mikado from I.O.N. says "It may sound childish, but it's my dream." I've been drawing for 5 years now and I don't plan on giving up anytime soon! 0.~  

Beatus Sine Nomine

Enduring Phantom

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas