Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Pollution of the wolves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shortstoriestragicendings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:50 pm
A wolf pack runs perfectly together. Bonds between mates are pure. One mate becomes angered at the pollution spread by the rest of the pack. Her anger drives away her mate. He runs with another wolf, but soon returns to his mate. He becomes polluted because of his actions. This taints the bond between the mates. Her anger towards his pollution weakens the bond. She wants him to feel her anger and despair. She runs with another member of the pack --only for a moment. Nevertheless, her actions taint her. Their tainted bond is not broken, but anger turns and swells in them. Is she to blame for her anger towards him for the packs’ pollution? It doesn’t matter she is always blamed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:29 pm
She is not blamed. The male was wrong.  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

NovaKing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:35 pm
A wolf pack runs perfectly together. Bonds between mates are pure. One mate becomes angered at the pollution spread by the rest of the pack. Her anger drives away her mate. He runs with another wolf, but soon returns to his mate. He becomes polluted because of his actions. This taints the bond between the mates. Her anger towards his pollution weakens the bond. She wants him to feel her anger and despair. She runs with another member of the pack --only for a moment. Nevertheless, her actions taint her. Their tainted bond is not broken, but anger turns and swells in them. Is she to blame for her anger towards him for the packs’ pollution? It doesn’t matter she is always blamed.

we have only to blame ourselves. This is most effective and usaully most accurate. All problems stem from within us and thus, it is only within ourselves that we find the answer.

The wolftress was not the one who created the polution but she did choose to live with it.

Its always our choice.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:11 pm
...what?

I'm not too sure what's happening.

Very green.  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:28 pm
KirbyVictorious
...what?

I'm not too sure what's happening.

Very green.

i thought it was more of a twilight, with mixes of green brown and amber.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:01 pm
Well yeah, a darker green.

I'm not too good at mixing...but I see your point now.

Myabe with flecks of black and brown, like a tortoiseshell.  

KirbyVictorious

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:12 pm
What's with the colours?

I liked it... but I agree... it's always our choice.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:24 pm
Well, I thought I was the only one, but...

when I replay scenes in my head...well, the TV's widescreen. As such, there are black strips on the top and bottom, but with written work, it isn't black. It's a different color depending on the mood or the awkwardness or the out-of-placeness of a piece (for novels).

The way I figure, anything ranging from yellow-green down to yellow and onto white is awkward and out of place. Anything white might as well have never been written. (White is boring.)

Black is rare, purple is dark and evil and emotionally charged, red is bloody and violent, green is mysterious and wild...

You get the idea.  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:30 pm
KirbyVictorious
Well yeah, a darker green.

I'm not too good at mixing...but I see your point now.

Myabe with flecks of black and brown, like a tortoiseshell.

your forgetting the clouds though, which were deffinately grey against the aged forest in the background.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:45 pm
KirbyVictorious
Well, I thought I was the only one, but...

when I replay scenes in my head...well, the TV's widescreen. As such, there are black strips on the top and bottom, but with written work, it isn't black. It's a different color depending on the mood or the awkwardness or the out-of-placeness of a piece (for novels).

The way I figure, anything ranging from yellow-green down to yellow and onto white is awkward and out of place. Anything white might as well have never been written. (White is boring.)

Black is rare, purple is dark and evil and emotionally charged, red is bloody and violent, green is mysterious and wild...

You get the idea.

yellow is the color of my true loves hair! ( noooo where are the music notes?!) in the morning when the mist rises!

- donovan ( if thats how you spell his name)

sniggers-

also thats silly. when im writing i dont just see the scene, i see the world. I see inconsequencial details that linger their simply because they please my senses.

You tell me that there's a castle and I see more then the castle, I see the knights placed throughout the coridors, i see banners, i see stones, i see sheilds hung about the walls, I see a court room furnished with velvet and a throne room where a collums reside on either side and a mosiac depicting some great battle set in the floor, I see the green forest of colors ranging from yellow to green just vissible through the crystal clear windows, i see the bright blue sky resting over that forest, i see winding stair cases, more importantly than all that though, i feel mystified, with a curious day dream i have transported myself into some unknown world.

Im not saying that all this must be described though, only that when writing you may want to think about it so you can better connect yourself with the reader. And thats why its silly to see with tunnel-color-blindness.  

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:29 am
I love how you guys say what colors of the scene you see.
Thanks all for commenting
Bell is about to ring so I have to go  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces