Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Lyndria
Ally Threads and Guilds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Ally Threads and Guilds

There are so many fantastic threads and Guilds that, like Lyndria, allow you to immerse yourself in a new and amazing world. That is why I've decided to create an entire thread dedicated to advertising them! This will allow you to explore various magical worlds with ease!

Here are just a few of those worlds:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:53 pm
The Legend of Wings

User Image

The Legend of Wings is a new and exciting RP Guild, formed by our own Stormelle with the help of her friends, Aqua_Nova, Pegarooney, Salem-neko!

~~:~~

Upon entering the Guild, you immediately get a very whimsical feel.. To quote the description of the Guild:

"The Legend of Wings - A Role Playing Guild based on the story and surrounding stories of Shi'Lyra(originally Storm Crow), a land of many creatures, a land of beauty. There are side stories, and anything for enjoyment of the Guild Members.

"My crew and I welcome you to the land of Shi'Lyra. A peaceful place for the most part, well besides the war that ravages it's hills, mountains, valleys, and well, pretty much everywhere.
War has torn the planet of Shi'Lyra apart. The royals, and peace makers, have all but been taken out. New hope arises when a group of rebels, being lead on by an unknown royal, begin a quest to find allies and end the war.
(more coming soon)"  

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:16 pm
The ~Elements~ Pub and Inn

The ~Elements~ Pub and Inn is a delightful place to get some R&R.. As long as you don't mind seeing violent, magical fights break out, without warning, right before your very eyes!

The Pub is run by my good friend, Sorora Karos, who is just as sweet as she is feisty. She and her boyfriend, Toshio-san are the warmest (and strangest) duo you'll ever meet! And despite the challenges they face almost constantly, they do an incredible job running the bar! I suggest you pay them a visit as soon as possible and find out just what your element is!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:26 pm
The World of Lyndria

User Image

The World of Lyndria! Yep, you guessed it! This is the thread that started it all!
Its pages contain the adventures of Miles, Witium, Yousei, Karasu, Camthalion, and others, before they arrived in the Eastern Province. If this interests you, check it out! You'll be glad you did!  

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonix13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:18 pm
The Nintendo Fortress

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Nintendo Fortress is a guild dedicated to Nintendo. Obviously. In the NF, you can talk about anything Nintendo related in the main forum, spam/chatter/discuss/whatever in the 7 Koopa Hotel, and post all your pretty pictures in the Art Exhibition. I know quite a few of us are gamers, and as a member of this guild, I cannot recomomend it more. Everyone there is really laid back and nice, and in most cases hilarious. If you have even a passing interest in Nintendo, I'd recommend you'd join. Just say Demonix sent ya'.  
Lyndria

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games