Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Help Xigbar Fight

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx-Anbu-Kira-xxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:17 pm
i have 24 hyper potions and i dont have the ultima wep. and i tryed 2 fight him 10 times and never won but then i turned into this shadow thing and start kicking his a** and the i was out of drive and it left and i died gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:37 pm
Axel_On_Fire
i have 24 hyper potions and i dont have the ultima wep. and i tryed 2 fight him 10 times and never won but then i turned into this shadow thing and start kicking his a** and the i was out of drive and it left and i died gonk

nvm but ill tell u if i need help again sweatdrop thnx i think  

xxx-Anbu-Kira-xxx

beehive130

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:28 pm
NEVER ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever ever ever EVER
turn into teh anti sora during that fight, you will kick a** then you will die.
(i did and had one hp and was unning around while sitting in my room going "TURN BACK ALREADY!!!!") I lived through that fight (*falls over*) but regretted the anti soar since then, he has no triangle button or abilty to heal so he is THE WORST to use in this situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:36 pm
Yeah, when you're anti sora the best thing you can do is run away and not get hit.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:27 am
Hehehehe......I fought Xigbar on Proud Mode with the Sweet Memories Keyblade

But I also had the Final Form....

You do know that when your in a boss fight that your chances of changing into the Anti-Form are X4 right?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:28 am
This thread should go to the faq game forum.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Smiles_McGee01

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:47 pm
is he the gun guy? if so, he was EASY as hell.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:22 am
gamedude
is he the gun guy? if so, he was EASY as hell.

what gun guy r u talking about the 1 that shots purple shots at u if so yes that is xigbar but i beat him really i beat the game friday and then i found where u find seph on the computer and i went 2 where he was n he killed mein 1 combo gonk but i might can beat him when i get the ultima weapon i need more orichalcum+ i only have four i dont really know how many i need because i dont need 2 have all the items 2 make stuff surprised  

xxx-Anbu-Kira-xxx

Urumi Kanzaki 826

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:58 pm
Xig? R u guys serious? He's is totally easy to beat. Not even Xaldin with his dragon moves could kill me. What got on my nerves a little was fighting Luxord. b*****d kept turning me into a card....but Xemnas was also easy. Cause there was no way in the world I was starting over!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:08 pm
Yaoi Kazowy
Xig? R u guys serious? He's is totally easy to beat. Not even Xaldin with his dragon moves could kill me. What got on my nerves a little was fighting Luxord. b*****d kept turning me into a card....but Xemnas was also easy. Cause there was no way in the world I was starting over!

ok i beat all the oroganization on my first try but xigbar and i didnt like luxlord 2 because he keep turning me in2 a card but i found out how 2 stop it but it takes ur drive down when ur a card thats y i hate turning in2 a card o lose ALL MY GOT DAMN DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i beat the game a month ago like 2 weeks after i got the game mrgreen  

xxx-Anbu-Kira-xxx

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff