Hall of Fame

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:34 pm
Post all the "other" character;s that may have been overshadowed by the more recent LOTR characters.

ie)
Quote:
Name: Ecthelion ("Lord of the Fountain")
Physical description: not sure...however he did have a helmet adorned with a silver spike
Race: High Elf
Deed: In "The Fall of Gondolin", he slays three Balrogs before his final duel with Gothmog, the Lord of Balrogs, in single combat and both were drowned in one of the city's great fountains.

That was just a quick one....if you spot any errors or additional deeds you can post....

If not, then you can post your own entrant to the Hall of Fame!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:55 pm
I loved him, he was really great biggrin I really think Hurin should go here ^^ And I know this is really crappy but well... I just wanted to add him ^^

Hurin
Description: Not sure either...
Race: Human
Deed: He was one of the closest allies to the Elves, one of the original humans to first bond with elves and maintain peaceful relationships with them. ^^  

churrlo

Elenyae

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:26 pm
Pshaw...honestly...mine doesn't even go back to the First Age. It's just a "normal" guy who gets overlooked heaps.

Name: Beregond ("Captain of the White Company")
Description: Tall, dark hair, dark eyes, part of the guard of the White Citadel.
Age: (Oh, for a moment I thought you meant age age...ahem) Third Age
Race: Human
Deed: He forfeited his position as a Guard by leaving his post when he was told by Pippin about Denethor burning Faramir. This was in hopes of saving Faramir, and he went to the extent of committing treason to do so (killing people who are bringing oil and wood to Denethor). In the end he was pardoned when Aragorn ascended the throne and assigned to Ithilien to join Faramir's guard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:56 am
I've always thought that Lobelia was a very brave and strong (if not nice) old woman, so here she is.

Name: Lobelia Sackville-Baggins
Description: Hobbitish
Race: Hobbit
Deed: She single-handedly wielded her umbrella against a group of ruffians near twice her size (and under the employ of Saruman, or "Sharkey") in order to defend her family's ancestral home of Bag End, was thrown in prison and then gave Bag End and all it contained to her relative, Frodo Baggins, who had recently saved Middle-Earth.  

Galadedrid Damodred

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:43 am
Name: Gildor Inglorion
Description: (presumably) dark hair, grey eyes
Race: Noldor
Deed: Saved Frodo and Sam from Ulairi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:41 am
Gildor seemed to pop up several times throughout the history of middle Earth...or were they different people with th same name?  

Rudhe
Captain

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:14 am
It's possible. Aragorn, after all, is actually Aragorn II.  
Atalantë - A new beginning

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games