Can you see Mario with a keyblade?
  yes
  no
  speechless
  MUSHROOM!
View Results

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:13 pm
This may strange to you as it is for me but recently at school A friend brong in a gaming magazine with a article of a Kingdom hearts game for the Wii and along with Mario.......and possibly with other Nintendo characters at least what I'm guess considering he wouldn't let me borrow the magazine to read the whole article therally.

In a way for me I think it's kind of a....odd idea as well in a both good and bad way cause on the good side, A) it 's kingdom hearts, B) It's new and never been played. For on the bad side, It's on the Wii, so yeah kinda hard to get your hands on one when unless you already own one. For the neutral part of all this is the fact they added Mario and Nitendo characters which kinda ruins it in a way but still gets the love of Nintendo people out there in the gaming society.

So what are your thoughts and opinions?

edit: yeah it's proven as a April fool joke but just at curiostiy I still want to see other's thoughts if they did make such a game.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:39 pm

o_O I don't like this idea at all!

Kingdom Hearts belongs to be only Square-Enix and Disney's co-operation game and that's it. And it's for Wii, no way. Well, that's not what really bugs me.

It just doesn't feel right. .__. It doesn't feel like Kingdom Hearts anymore. It has to be Square-Enix AND Disney. Ni.

Zizima

UltimentoLi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:50 pm
The magazine was EGM, and it's the April edition(yes I know it's March, gaming mazazines are weird) and it's probably an April Fool's joke. It'd be cool if it's real though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:00 pm
It is an April Fool's joke. Nintendo is NOT taking Kingdom Hearts. A bunch of fans got all upset when they saw that, but don't worry, it's not happening  

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:31 pm
I figured...><........I'd be odd if they did that..........  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:39 am
Like everyone said, it's an April's Fool joke. I even said so in the "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts" thread.

Anyway, I say it would be weird to see all the Nintendo characters mix in with the KH characters. Even though they did a good graphic on Mario, I still think it's too weird to see it mix in with the KH.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:46 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Like everyone said, it's an April's Fool joke. I even said so in the "Mushroom Kingdom Hearts" thread.

Anyway, I say it would be weird to see all the Nintendo characters mix in with the KH characters. Even though they did a good graphic on Mario, I still think it's too weird to see it mix in with the KH.

true dat. it would be weird. granted everyone thought it would be weird to mix Disney and Final Fantasy and it turned out great, but i think throwing Nintendo stuff in wouldn't turn out as well. some things you can mix, other you shouldn't  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:38 am
Xeni-Princess of Shadows
true dat. it would be weird. granted everyone thought it would be weird to mix Disney and Final Fantasy and it turned out great, but i think throwing Nintendo stuff in wouldn't turn out as well. some things you can mix, other you shouldn't

Truth be told, I agree with you about Disney mixing with Final Fantasy since they both are extremely different excluding the graphic. But that was great when they add it with Kingdom Hearts. I thought it was stupid to place Disney and Final Fantasy together since they had different perspective of the real world, but I was wrong. However, the Nintendo would be too weird for me because of the graphic. Not only that, but I'm also afraid about what the world would be like if Sora traveling to Mushroom Kingdom. eek  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

haras_katie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:16 pm
just wanting to reply about the poll. if i ever EVER saw mario with a keyblade.. i would stop playing video games all together. now if it were luigi.. i might think that it was ok, but i am tired of mario this and mario that. who cares about a round, fat little guy who wears red? i like luigi cause he is the funnier one out of the two brothers. so no... no mario bros. with a keyblade.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:41 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Xeni-Princess of Shadows

Truth be told, I agree with you about Disney mixing with Final Fantasy since they both are extremely different excluding the graphic. But that was great when they add it with Kingdom Hearts. I thought it was stupid to place Disney and Final Fantasy together since they had different perspective of the real world, but I was wrong. However, the Nintendo would be too weird for me because of the graphic. Not only that, but I'm also afraid about what the world would be like if Sora traveling to Mushroom Kingdom. eek

i find that interesting! rofl  

Dobutsu Nushi

TheSilentSchemerZ3R0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:23 am
That would be the worst thing to happen to Kingdom Hearts!!! Nintendo shouldn't be trying to promote themselves in a game that only have Square Enix and Disney characters! That ruins the whole purpose! Wii might be a good idea with Kingdom Hearts, but Nintendo characters in the game? Heck no!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:40 am
It would be an interesting idea for all things from anime, game company games, and movies would become worlds for Sora... but then the time on the game would read 999:99:99 when you finished it eek But for some real input, it would totally skrew up the game cuz KH would then be promoting the Nintendo games featured...  

pwnd_by_twlt

nightasasin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:22 pm
I think if they ever were going to do something like that it would be super smash bros brawl. I think sora or anyone KH character would be a cool addition to that game, Mario would be taking a keyblade to the face instead of him using it. (I seriously hate the prospect of Mario wielding a keyblade)  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games