Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
Need Help, COM Riku Story!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexandria Denton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:13 pm
I need help beating the replica riku in twilight town, on riku's story. I'm at about lvl. 34. Do I need to lvl up? Please help!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:48 am
Level 34 huh? I beat him 10 levels weaker than you no problem. Hows your I really don't see a need to raise Riku's HP too high. You should mainly focus on Attack Power first, then Hp and DP Last. it is good and bad at the same time. the lower your DP the faster you can transform into Dark Form but then again it takes less time before you turn to normal.

Riku isn't hard it's just the fact that he hits hard and likes to spawn Card Breaks. Dark Firaga Works WONDERS on this guy so does Dark Break. I DOUBT you'll be able to Use Dark Aura at all because of your Pre-set deck. Use your HEartless Cards to your advantage. Jafar, Oogie Boogie help a ton. Malificent's effect should kick in (even thought you don't need to reload.)

if you tell me your stats I can formulate an even better strategy of how to beat him. But I Reccomrnd Treasuring your 0 cards in ANY boss fight treat them like they are like Immortal Life. because they will save you against Riku's Dark Aura. (Or would you rather enjoy being slashed by Riku as he flies all over the screen?) Card Break him as much as possible to go into Dark Form. then use simple Combo's that make Dark Firaga (Your biggest Cheap Shot attack in your arsenal!) use that as much as possible. it's funny doing that to him when he's reloading (But don't wait for that too attack because he'll run away) Dark Break does damage but Riku can CB it after 2 hits 3 the max.

Oogie boogie is best used when you've lost about Half of your health. if you wait too long then it may be unable to save you. Jafar should be used whenever you're finding yourself losing TON'S of Cards. Malificent you can use whenever you want.

if you can't beat him now try to get to Lv.40 because that is the Lv you can dystroy anyone even the last boss. TRUST me.  

Greenk4

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:22 am
i beat him with ease. but i was lvl 40. so it really wasn't fair.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:41 pm
Wat everyone else said is helpful...but wat about when he uses his Sleight Lock card? SIMPLE!!! Use ur Parasite Cage card to break that card, ot use a Dark Side card to mimic it. Also, its possible to use Dark Break/Aura; just attack Riku Replica TWICE (because the second slash stuns), then QUICKLY use Dark Break/Aura. U should use them successfully  

VergilDante333

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:42 am
The Maleficent card is a good one to use, and I know a glitch to make it almost infinite. It turns out that when in Dark Mode and you use his homing attack (Jump+Jump+attack), and you're using the Maleficent enemy card, the counter doesn't go down. It's an awesome glitch, because using Riku's jump attack can net you 2-3 hits if you're lucky, and since the counter doesn't goes down when you're using it, that makes it an excellent tactic. However, the counter will still go down if you use any other attack besides the homing jump attack in Dark Mode. I've used this tactic and it works like a charm most of the time. See if it works for you.  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games