Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
^_^ spring

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ill be relaxing and thinking]

[be back when its warm (spring)]
[oh and please keep this place alive while im gone]

[ps. the above figures are calvin and hobbes, an extremely popular strip that ceased print in 1995. The comic, drawn by Bill Waterson, is both frequently funny and morally fulfilling and I highly recommend it]

[pps. Hobbes was the inventor of the huggle]

[ppps. Hobbes is the tiger btw]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:57 pm
*huggle*  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:35 pm
I'd just like to remind you all that im gone and will be back as soon as exams are over. In the meantime I'de like to ask that somebody keeps this place alive while im gone; I've had a lot of fun here and I'd deeply lament the loss if this place went under.

Hope to see you all as soon as exams are over ( may-ish) ( and maybe in-between) and heres a comic.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is anyone else here?????  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:02 pm
anyway, i shouldnt really be on here at all. TTFN and please do your best here while im away.

[TTFT= Tah tah for now]  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:04 pm
Tigger coined TTFN.

Congrats.

I';m here, but it takes two to be active. ): I want someone to read my story...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:04 pm
KirbyVictorious
Tigger coined TTFN.

Congrats.

I';m here, but it takes two to be active. ): I want someone to read my story...

I'll do my best but i cant promise anything.

and Im quite aware that he did : ) ( he was my favorite character-which isnt suprising considering i was fully aware that i had ADHD at the time. )  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:28 pm
Huh.
Like, medicated?

Cause that would be not fun. But having it without meds would be!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:07 pm
I will not let this guild die.

Don't worry about that.

Spastic waffles
Captain

milktreat

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:04 pm
Ta-ta for now. o:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:54 pm
KirbyVictorious
Huh.
Like, medicated?

Cause that would be not fun. But having it without meds would be!

No idea why everyone sais that, sad . I'll have you know that all the medicine does is make you really calm, and really focused. It also gives you insomnia.

Oh I'm back by the way. All I really did was read The series of unfortunate events by [pen name] Lemony Snicket. I'm still not done with them. I got seven done in three days ( yes i know I'm a slow reader sad , not much I can do except for practice)** and I'm curently on the eleventh. I already finished the first three long ago and I thought I might just finish off the series seeing as hes done with his* last one.

I also did a bit of meditating. Additionally I just let some of my problems bask in the cold of the night so I could randomly solve a few of them. Im back anyways and thats all that matters.

* I'm fairly certain its a he.

**and those were nearly full days. I averaged in at 69 pages an hour but their really half pages so its still like 33 pages an hour. Ermm coincidentally, im a slow reader because I often get distracted from the book.  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:59 pm
but I think ADD WOULD be fun! without meds. Who wants to be calm and focused and sleepy anyway?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:16 pm
KirbyVictorious
but I think ADD WOULD be fun! without meds. Who wants to be calm and focused and sleepy anyway?

Its got its ups and downs. I cant really name them anymore though. Im honestly not sure whats a product of my own upbringing and whats a product of my attention disorder.  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:32 pm
I think if I'd've been to a doctor since I was 12 I'd've been diagnosed with ADD or one of my many mental disorders...

...oh well.

I'm perfectly fine!

...Apart from this brain tumor resulting from this meanness I gave to my characters...  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games