<<read this way<<
View Results

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

I bought the first two mangas.

The anime seems to follow it pretty closely. Makes me proud.

...Open your wings, evil angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:45 pm
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

Seen the anime a few times.
I like the opening theme.

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:58 pm

Which one?

There's like eight.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:05 pm
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

Kay.
The first one.

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:14 pm

I think the ones I like most are the third and fifth ones (I think, can't make sure without going back through the episodes), but the dubs just reached the second one a couple of weeks ago, so you wouldn't have heard them unless you watched the Japanese ones.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:39 pm
I love Bleach

and I'm glad they did a real good job on the anime. the only problem I have is with some voices of the American dub, but that's normal for me...
mrgreen

Miko-chan the NekoZuki

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:38 am

3nodding

Renji's isn't deep enough, and Yumichika's isn't...feminine enough.

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff