Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
What else do you do with Sims 2?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tealia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:39 pm
So you got the game and some expansions.
What are you going to do now?

I mean what else do you do OTHER THAN create a family and watch the generations pop up before your eyes [or spin, since the Sims seem to do that alot..]

Do you:
-Create stories and put up them up online?
-Simply weed out the weak Sims and keep the strongest? [Like the "Death Camp" one]

What do you do with the game? confused

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:47 pm
Currently I'm making a harry potter neighborhood, with hogwarts as the college. I'm playing out the characters lives! Right now Harry isn't even born yet (Lily and James are at Hogwarts)  

Silver.-.Bullet

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:06 pm
That sounds cool,I am going to buy a expansion pack later crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:17 am
i made the future of my town with all my friends and enmies as grown-ups, as u can guess my friends have fantastic lives and wonderful families while my enemies have crappy lives. its funny.
i also love to make fun movies with them, its hard but fun. heart blaugh  

tyrachiesaurusxxx

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:24 pm
User Image User ImageI normally just make the homes, but recently I have had much fun actually making a family that has gone though 6 generations. Most I ever done!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:14 am
I simmised my band and play with them for fun! whee  

softwarekiller

Generous Genius

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:38 pm
I used to make stories, but I have stopped. Right now I'm getting prepared to make my first music video.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:54 am
Simming
Right now I'm getting prepared to make my first music video.

my sim movies smile
xd  

softwarekiller

Generous Genius

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

ShyBFly

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:50 am
wingedheartz3
i made the future of my town with all my friends and enmies as grown-ups, as u can guess my friends have fantastic lives and wonderful families while my enemies have crappy lives. its funny.
i also love to make fun movies with them, its hard but fun. heart blaugh

I've totally done that! But it started getting weird in the third generation when my grandkids starting being friends with my current "enemies". They never got older cause I never played with them! xd

@ silver-bullet: I love the HP idea! That would be so fun!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:35 am
I've been into making TV Shows on the game, but capturing videos of the Sims is SO HARD, especially when you don't have professional video editing tools.

Currently I'm doing a top model competition, And next I want to do a fit camp, but seeing that all fat sims look the same, it would be VERY boring.

Fried Tree

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100

Yumi Angel I

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:57 am
I make clothing. I'm really good at it, but I'm too shy to upload them on ModtheSims2 and such. They're for my personal use. I made a line of DBSK clothing and hair, and currently working on my Jpop collection.

I do challenges too. They're so fun! I tried the Aslyum challenge. Haha. -Evil cackle-

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:23 pm
Silver.-.Bullet
Currently I'm making a harry potter neighborhood, with hogwarts as the college. I'm playing out the characters lives! Right now Harry isn't even born yet (Lily and James are at Hogwarts)

thats really cool, must be hard creating something like hogwarts though lol  

Artemis Gly

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:41 pm
I mostly build houses and currently a neighborhood which MAY or may not be played with sims, since I made a hotel thats not usuable until I get sims bon voyage.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:23 pm
I live my alternate life through the Sims. All of those "sinful" cravings, I live through vicariously in the Sims. Affairs, betrayals, pregnancy, children, house building, house deterrioring, ect.

Things that I can't do, and need to vent out, pretty much are portrayed in the sims. =)  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Half-breed Vampire Wolf

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:15 pm
Well, right now in my game I have characters based on How to Train your Dragon and Harry Potter living in the same town. Most of them are what you would consider 'What ifs.' The town I created for the sims has the Maxis houses, but the Sims living there are based on some of my favorite series. Some Sims I have are not related to anything, but I like creating them.
Right now my goal is to make supernatural creatures and have them live along with my normal Sims. So far I have Vampires, Alien babies, and Witches and a Warlock. I am trying to get a Werewolf as well. My goal is to create an unusual Sims town that I will eventually add stories about.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games