Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
movie at small town theatre (FINALLY)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jupiter-X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:56 pm
so H2G2 is FINALLY playing at the la grange theatre. I really want to go. anyone else wanna go? it'll be great. I already have a few friends going. c'mon, it'll be froody. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:07 am
Warning: Massively fan-girly rant/complaint/tangent ahead.

Where do you live? I'LL GO! *dies* They aren't going to play it here! How small town are you? How many people in your school? Is it more than 150 (per grade)? Maybe I still have a chance!

(Sorry about that, but it true. *sigh*)  

Nephthys Assyria

Jupiter-X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:39 pm
er uh
well I live in a suburb of chicago and it's not exaclty a small town (there's got to be at least three times that many in the Jr. High grades alone then three jr. highs in one high so a fair sized school), more like a small theatre. we just aren't one of thoose HUGE CINEPLEX sorta deals. but you can still come, if you can. 6:35 it starts, La Grange theatre on La Grange road, In La Grange illinois. LA GRANGE!! xd
La Grange is were every teen in a three town radius goes to hang out.
La Grange > you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:21 pm
Aaack, so very far away. *Is in Florida* BUt my friend Jess lives nearby, maybe I'll send her over to say hi sometime! ...Then again, maybe not.She'd have me shot if I suggested she go to any movie that she wasn't already dead set on seeing. By the way, by the standards of lil' ole me, you're in a verrrry big place! *lol* I feel so tiny!  

Nephthys Assyria

Jupiter-X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:13 am
he he *pats on head* well then if you went to the movie you'd probly get some good sensurround down there with the crazy dennis thing xD but seriously, that's gotta suck. sweatdrop  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games