Submit

Do you's likes it?
  Yesh
  noes
View Results

Bella Pietra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:38 am
Quote:
YAY!! I got my tax return money and went to get the first bird one of two that are going on my back. This one is red/orange/yellow. Dark colors, mean looking bird, big ******** bird too. Hurt like hell. 3 hours in the chair plus smoke breaks. Plus, got my nipples pierced the day before. Glad to finally have the damn things done. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/chrystalynblue/tatts001.jpg

Lots of tats this year and I'm so happy. My Fiance is buying me one this weekend of a keyhole, shes getting the key, and I'll be getting a check for $600 in may due to some thing they did in the US gov this year, so I'm gonna TRY to get the other bird, and possibly some print down my right calf saying "UNFORGIVEN" for my dad. Pics whenever I get them started.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:26 am
Wow biggrin

It looks like a Phoenix...I LOVE those. Beautiful! 4laugh  

Angel de Lys

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:29 pm
I'd like to see a picture of it in better lighting... but what I do see looks really cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:25 am
I've got some better pics, I just have yet to post them up.  

Bella Pietra

emohawk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:25 pm
I love the new pics. your tattoo is beautiful heart and you say you're getting another one on the other side? you're gonna have an awesome back pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:32 am
emohawk
I love the new pics. your tattoo is beautiful heart and you say you're getting another one on the other side? you're gonna have an awesome back pirate

Yep, I'll have a blueish one on the other side, then the whole thing will be pieced together into two half sleeves and covering the while upper half of my back. Basically a "dark vs light" thing. I'll have the sun and moon litterally crashing together in the center of my back and go from there.  

Bella Pietra

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:00 pm
The colors are beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the other one if it turns out anything like this =O  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:10 pm
its always a treat to see really great tattoo work in the guilds.  

Brynn Darling

Gaian

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:00 am
That looks awesome. One of the coolest tattoos I've seen for a long time.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:30 am
Wow, that is some gorgeous work. 4laugh  

Killu Killaya

Tattoos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out