Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
ZOMG Teh End of Days! :0

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy Bastards! :0
  Sure. Now give me gold. $
View Results

Meirelle

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:45 pm
So I was at work tonight, and my schedule was pretty light, so I decided to watch TV while pretending to be working. >_> (I work at a closed captioning company. There are TVs everywhere.)

I put on Glenn Beck on CNN Headline. Normally, Beck's show pleases me. It gives me a healthy dose of anger and amusement all in one episode. However, tonight he had on the author of "Left Behind" and two other weirdos, and they had one big discussion about the End of Days.

Here is a link to the transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0703/30/gb.01.html

I am really, really disturbed. These guys are delusional, except because there's a lot of people who have the same delusions, they're not really delusional-- they're just religious. >_>;

What the ********. America scares me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:20 pm
If it really is the End Of Days, maybe once Armageddon comes and all the religious people go to Heaven or Hell, maybe we can finally get start fixing the world and making things better for everyone in peace  

Arios V

Sho-NUFF!

Beloved Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:48 pm
Have you ever seen Penn and Teller's Bullshit? They did the end of days theory, and It was hilarious! There was even a guy who made an underground shelter out of 42 school busses....and he had this demented laugh going on....talk about scary.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:32 pm
Sho-NUFF!
Have you ever seen Penn and Teller's Bullshit? They did the end of days theory, and It was hilarious! There was even a guy who made an underground shelter out of 42 school busses....and he had this demented laugh going on....talk about scary.

No, but I guess I'll have to watch that one  

Arios V

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces