Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Societies Obsession On Being Unnatirally Thin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hachimitsugirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:22 pm
Arios V
hachimitsugirl
Arios V
hachimitsugirl
Arios V
@Hachimitsu: Ok.... I'll just shut up now and go back to the corner and quit wasting everyones time with my heavily opinionated, unintelligent bullshit.

What's that supposed to mean?
Did I say something that got you all bent?

No I've got rather low self-esteem, so I take my frustration from having little self-esteem out on everyone, don't take it personally. It's from all the years I got tortured physically and mentally. Being beaten and set on fire really does wonders for your self esteem, especially when you're still in your early childhood.

Also, I've thought a lot about all that I have said while I have been in this guild, and it seems like all I've ever said is heavily opinionated, unintelligent and just sounds like I'm changing my opinion and story everytime.

Ok. I won't take it personally.

And I don't think anyone would say you sound unintelligent. And being heavily opinionated is pretty much a prerequisite for taking the time to type anything out - I think that applies to everyone here.

Thanx, making me feel a little better.

Good. So come out of the corner and say some more opinionated stuff.

I actually spent some time responding to this post because, studying nutritional anth, it's a topic of great interest for me. Thanks for bringing up something that made me really want to invest some thought into an answer.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:09 pm
hachimitsugirl
Arios V
hachimitsugirl
Arios V
hachimitsugirl
Arios V
@Hachimitsu: Ok.... I'll just shut up now and go back to the corner and quit wasting everyones time with my heavily opinionated, unintelligent bullshit.

What's that supposed to mean?
Did I say something that got you all bent?

No I've got rather low self-esteem, so I take my frustration from having little self-esteem out on everyone, don't take it personally. It's from all the years I got tortured physically and mentally. Being beaten and set on fire really does wonders for your self esteem, especially when you're still in your early childhood.

Also, I've thought a lot about all that I have said while I have been in this guild, and it seems like all I've ever said is heavily opinionated, unintelligent and just sounds like I'm changing my opinion and story everytime.

Ok. I won't take it personally.

And I don't think anyone would say you sound unintelligent. And being heavily opinionated is pretty much a prerequisite for taking the time to type anything out - I think that applies to everyone here.

Thanx, making me feel a little better.

Good. So come out of the corner and say some more opinionated stuff.

I actually spent some time responding to this post because, studying nutritional anth, it's a topic of great interest for me. Thanks for bringing up something that made me really want to invest some thought into an answer.

Thanx... I think I should probably post something on mental health. As I've shown, mentally I'm not Ok. I'm a wreck (I may not seem like it to much here, but in life I appear to be conflicted, like something is eating me inside)  

Arios V

hachimitsugirl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:06 pm
"Eating you inside?"
That sounds pretty terrifying.
Having some form of mental instability is unfortunate but we all must manage it best we can. I'm sure you're doing fine.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:10 pm
hachimitsugirl
"Eating you inside?"
Having some form of mental instability is unfortunate but we all must manage it best we can. I'm sure you're doing fine.

I've been dealing with this thing for years and it really hasn't bothered me that much until recently. Perhaps the feeling of uneasiness as to what I'm going to do after June 13th (I graduate from High School on that date) is what's getting to me.  

Arios V

hachimitsugirl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:06 am
Arios V
hachimitsugirl
"Eating you inside?"

I've been dealing with this thing for years and it really hasn't bothered me that much until recently. Perhaps the feeling of uneasiness as to what I'm going to do after June 13th (I graduate from High School on that date) is what's getting to me.

I took a year off before going to college. I drank with my friends, went to the UK for 2 weeks, ******** off. Make relaxing high on your priority list, please. You're not gonna ruin anything by taking your time.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:36 pm
hachimitsugirl
Arios V
hachimitsugirl
"Eating you inside?"

I took a year off before going to college. I drank with my friends, went to the UK for 2 weeks, ******** off. Make relaxing high on your priority list, please. You're not gonna ruin anything by taking your time.

I graduate in 2 months from Friday, so naturally it's time for the final push to the end. Right now I would love to just chill out and study for the State Exams and Finals at my own pace and leisure (I'd probably learn better), but unfortunately I can't. My Math Teacher is being a b***h, she won't let anyone stop to relax for a day so they can recover from her non-stop onslaught or get help in the areas they need help in. With her, if you don't get it, tough s**t. Everyone one else in my class has a D or below (I pulled a B by sheer dumb luck) and it's not because they are stupid, it's because her methods aren't working and everytime we ask her to explain it differently she sends us to the office for insubordination. In just 2007 alone, I have been sent to the office 15 times. Sorry for digressing, but that b***h makes me so ******** frustrated. Also, it may not sound bad to you, but if you spent a few days in her class, you'd see what I'm getting at.  

Arios V

hachimitsugirl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 pm
Oooh, I got a good math teacher story. I'll mail it to you, tho. It's a real ********>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:45 pm
hachimitsugirl
Oooh, I got a good math teacher story. I'll mail it to you, tho. It's a real ******** class="clear">

Ok, I have plenty more school horror stories to tell  

Arios V

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:57 am
I have a problem with the BMI. It doesn't take into consideration wether weight is made of fat or muscle.

I don't like how obsessed people become over thier weight. Personally I don't like people walking around looking like massive beach balls. I mean, they'll end up like my aunt, who died at 44 because of complications due to being morbidly overweight.

On the same turn I don't like seeing people walk around looking like trees with clothing on. Anorexia is disgusting, and being anime thin in real life is disgusting. That and it's unhealthy. You'll die just as easily from being too thin as being too thick.

But...I still firmly believe that the biggest problem is that they changed the numbers when it came into factoring in obesity...and...that is why more people are now considered overweight or obese.

But am I the only one? The prettiest girls out there are the ones who have a little bit of meat on thier bones. Just a little chubby, but not too chubby. I've met girls who are beautiful, and they have a little bit of a belly, and they are obsessed with looking like a twig, and starving themselves. All I can think...is they already look so pretty, and a little poochy belly is cute anyway.

I don't agree that you should just let yourself go and be whatever weight you want, because when you go to either side of the extreme you end up hurting yourself because it's not healthy to be a beach ball or a twig. Just stick somewhere inbetween.

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff