Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Fanfics! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kougas.hidden.soul.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
["To seal the evil born of the night, the Heaven sent Kaito Jeanne, must take flight!"]

["Evil born of Darkness, I command thee, by God's name, demon be sealed!"]
["And so, another piece of beastly beauty, gets added to the collection!"]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----------------------

Ne...Memory-san? I'm sorry to ask another question...but how do you put the story into..chapters..?

~!..Sinn-chan..!~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:28 pm
Once again, you have to upload the document you want. If you want a complete story made into separate chapters, you have to make them into separate documents as well.

After you upload it, go to the stories tab again. You have to have already uploaded at least the first chapter for this to work. After that, you just click on the "edit" link to the side of the story title. That will take you to another panel. There you want to click on Content/Chapters tab. That will let you add the chapter and name it.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Kougas.hidden.soul.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:24 pm
["To seal the evil born of the night, the Heaven sent Kaito Jeanne, must take flight!"]

["And so, another piece of beastly beauty, gets added to the collection!"]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-----------------------

Thank you Memory-san! I'm glad you know about this so you could help me!~ 4laugh

~!..Sinn-chan..!~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:31 pm
Any time. xd Lord only knows how long I've been on ff.net... That's gotta be useful for something, right? lol.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Kougas.hidden.soul.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:02 pm

-----------------------

Now I can put down my fanfics. You can read them here. : Eternal.Snow.Tenshi Hope you like them!~ heart

~!..Sinn-chan..!~

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces