Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
the girl everyone wants me to be with Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I ask her out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:10 am

...So many people with love issues that i wanna help but i can't even solve mine....Anyways...Well...If she doesn't like you but you like her...Then i guess you could hang out with her more.....Make some funny jokes...You know, those best friend stuff that everyone does....I'm sure she might like you sometime....
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:15 am

Pace Master
Mise en Garde
Pace Master
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GIVE UP AND NOW I"M BREAKING DOWN BECAUSE I DON"T WHAT TO DO!!!!!!

Serves you right, for not actually trying.

WHAT NOT TRY!!!!!!!! ok listen i told her all this week that i liked her she got really angry at the guy she liked i asked her out and she denied me because she didn't like me that b***h lead me on all week and that's y i was freaking out i didn't know what to belive anymore

No. That is what the typical male mind would want you to believe- that she led you on. I'll wager a fat kid's lunch money that 9 times out of 10, that's not actually the case. When we are attracted to someone, our minds entertain the hopeful fantasy that they actually like us back--leading us to think, when we make a move and are rejected, that we were led on, when in actuality they were never really attracted to us in the first place.

If they weren't attracted in the first place, what does that mean? That they couldn't have been leading us on.

ffsghyanbh

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:03 am

You shouldnt blame her for this. If she doesnt like you just get over it and hang out with her more, then prehaps you'll get a chance
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:16 am

Wow.
Someone's just a little bit upset.
Look, buddy, sometimes it's hard for a girl to make decisions.
I'm sorry, but that's the way it is.
That, and also...sometimes we don't mean for things to seem the way people think they are.
Such as you thinking she led you on.
Maybe she didn't.
Don't freak out.
It happens.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Colored Toys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:50 am

ehh..i just dealt w/ it she was accually leading me on she admitted that to me but eh...idk what to do for now i just gave up
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:32 pm

Mise en Garde
Pace Master
Mise en Garde
Pace Master
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GIVE UP AND NOW I"M BREAKING DOWN BECAUSE I DON"T WHAT TO DO!!!!!!

Serves you right, for not actually trying.

WHAT NOT TRY!!!!!!!! ok listen i told her all this week that i liked her she got really angry at the guy she liked i asked her out and she denied me because she didn't like me that b***h lead me on all week and that's y i was freaking out i didn't know what to belive anymore

No. That is what the typical male mind would want you to believe- that she led you on. I'll wager a fat kid's lunch money that 9 times out of 10, that's not actually the case. When we are attracted to someone, our minds entertain the hopeful fantasy that they actually like us back--leading us to think, when we make a move and are rejected, that we were led on, when in actuality they were never really attracted to us in the first place.

If they weren't attracted in the first place, what does that mean? That they couldn't have been leading us on.

I concur.
10% is her leading you on (or less), and 90% (or more) is you thinking she led you on.

big difference.

jumbuck [boosh.]

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:04 pm

If you really want to go out with her ask her out. There's no hurt in trying unless she attacks you, pulls you down on the floor, beats the crap out of you and then screams no at you... domokun
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:28 pm

Pace Master
ehh..i just dealt w/ it she was accually leading me on she admitted that to me but eh...idk what to do for now i just gave up

Alright, despite the fact that I highly doubt that and think that you're saying that to get a leg up on me in this comedy of errors, I'll play into it.

I can't think of any possibility that a girl who was leading you on would admit to it--my mind seems to lean towards the possibility that she was just saying that to get you off of her case. That is much more likely, and happens quite often between both sexes--the use of excuses or, in some cases, outright lies just to avoid a complex situation concerning romance or desire.

I suppose, however, that it's good you know when to give up. If she actually doesn't want to be with you, then you have to pretty much fold and leave with what dignity you've got left.

-Isel-

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:34 pm

well, if i cant solve my problems, i certainly wont try to solve yours..i dont know if this would help but read my post here..and learn what happened to me..seemed a lot worse than your situation..so smile..im in deeper s**t..but if u still disagree, then think about this, if youre at the bottom there's only one place to go:up..
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6699781&page=12
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces