Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good or bad? be honest.
  good
  bad
View Results

Genital Disease

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:53 pm
hey everybody i made a link cosplay with tektek.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Brown Work Gloves
Elegant Snowy Leggings
Elven Ears
Fitted Olive Tshirt
Green Kilt
Green Sleeping Cap
Large Gold Buckle Belt
Leather Elf Shoes
Spirit Falcon
Sword of Aegis

Estimated Total: 27,069 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 05 April 2007)

how do you like it? i like it but your opinion will probaly be different.
btw, do you think i should keep the spirit falcon or not?

also all donation are very helpful to me, no matter how little.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:49 am
Hey, its not too bad looking.

A few things that deffinatly need to change though..

Kill the kilt... i'm sorry... but the colours dont match, and the plaid really REALLY stands out....

The falcon is a good touch, most people totally neglect the fact that in a few of the games, Twilight Princess being the most recent, Link does actually have a falcon to use when needed... Only thing that i think is maybe change the position its in? it looks a little out of place as it is now.. though i'm not familiar with the other options it comes in, so maybe this one still does present the best option.

Not sure about layering abilities either, but a long sleeved white shirt under the green one would be good.

The gloves are a good choice, though the Getagrip Gloves look pretty good too.

Need a different pair of boots too though... the black ones stan out soo much more then a pair of brown ones.

But yah.. lol.. hope i might have provided even a little bit of help. Good job on your first attempt. Just keep tweaking it and you'll get there. smile  

[- m i d n a -]

king gannon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:47 pm
its good for a yung link impression but if you want a adult link like on twilight princess you need some better cloths. mabie a light green shirt with a solid kilt or mabie a pair of shorts. the falcon should proboably be in his hand. but i do like the rest of it it really goes together pretty well  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:36 pm
[- m i d n a -]

Kill the kilt... i'm sorry... but the colours dont match, and the plaid really REALLY stands out....

The falcon is a good touch, most people totally neglect the fact that in a few of the games, Twilight Princess being the most recent, Link does actually have a falcon to use when needed... Only thing that i think is maybe change the position its in? it looks a little out of place as it is now.. though i'm not familiar with the other options it comes in, so maybe this one still does present the best option.

Not sure about layering abilities either, but a long sleeved white shirt under the green one would be good.

Need a different pair of boots too though... the black ones stan out soo much more then a pair of brown ones.

But yah.. lol.. hope i might have provided even a little bit of help. Good job on your first attempt. Just keep tweaking it and you'll get there. smile

ill see if i can find some better stuff on gaia, the kilt i used becuase on tektek i didnt find any thing better. about the shirt, i tried that but the laying didnt let me, it says that tektek laying to gaia isnt the same so ill check that out. im trying to earn money for the falcon first becuase prices start to rise so if you have ANY items or gold i will take them no matter what the sum smile .  

Genital Disease

[- m i d n a -]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:12 pm
omicron142
[- m i d n a -]

ill see if i can find some better stuff on gaia, the kilt i used becuase on tektek i didnt find any thing better. about the shirt, i tried that but the laying didnt let me, it says that tektek laying to gaia isnt the same so ill check that out. im trying to earn money for the falcon first becuase prices start to rise so if you have ANY items or gold i will take them no matter what the sum smile .

smile good luck  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:37 pm
its alright i dont like the kilt though  

RebeL With No Cause

Mari Kyomo

Demonic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:36 pm
Its not bad. but I don't like the Kilt.. ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:40 am
The head is good, the clothes need to be a little closer in color, either a lighter shirt or darker pants (pants, not kilt). You could go with a white or beige undershirt, the boots need to be brown, and the falcon might look good in a different position.  

Jerba
Vice Captain

CLIFFMAN~BRK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:10 pm
its okay but the kilt does need to go try the coat i have on  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:53 pm
who thinks my future avy is alright? i need a honest answer xd  

Kye-kun

AnitaAngelo

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:04 pm
omicron142
hey everybody i made a link cosplay with tektek.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

how do you like it? i like it but your opinion will probaly be different.
btw, do you think i should keep the spirit falcon or not?

also all donation are very helpful to me, no matter how little.

^_^ I think it looks like something out of Braveheart...*tries to picture Mel Gibson as Link*....*shudders*  
Cosplay Rating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games