Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Does someone wanna creat a....?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de Falla

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:11 pm
Does someone wanna create a rp with me. Maybe a school one. If so then please post in here and ur idea and we can get together and create one  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:09 pm
sure I would like to help, gots lots of Idea's to. wich genre are we going to do?

hmm it's getting late I'll post some of my idea's tommorow.  

Mordred kaides

de Falla

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Mordred kaides
sure I would like to help, gots lots of Idea's to. wich genre are we going to do?

hmm it's getting late I'll post some of my idea's tommorow.

anyone you'd like. Which ever one you like best too.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:33 pm
hmm personally I don't like to be pushed into a box, hehe.

well there is this concept I've been thinking about...

8 people, 4 boys 4 girls go to a normal highschool but suddenly during detention(or some other reason why the 8 of them where alone in a singel room) the floor breaks down and after a small drop the end up in a big dungeon filled with magical and mystical things not all harmfull, but not all as they seem.

during the Rp relations could form and breake, an asignment will be given tp each contestent to give them a goal although they may not know of eachothers assignment.

chars can be made up by the players themselfs as long as they remember that they are normal highschoolers.

this rp can be moderated(have a story teller for all the npc, events, keeping of the rules etc) or free form(where the charecters would make up the dungeon and createres themselfes folliwing some rules)

so whatta ya think?  

Mordred kaides

de Falla

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:36 pm
I love that idea! I say we go for it!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:37 pm
so that leaves some questions where should we make it? who will be DM?(or do a free form) and someone needs to work out a more elabourete version of the storyline + rules  

Mordred kaides

Consumed_by_Lies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:08 pm
has it started yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:11 am
well I was acyually waithing for BandNerdsRHot to post again but it seems she left it, why you interested?  

Mordred kaides

CyberOnWebCam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:25 am
can i be in it? i know how to rp............but nothing has ever seemed of intrest to me.........exept this....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:20 pm
I like the small bit of plot you have written out so far, I'd love to join if you'd let me.

I'm also an amateur author, so I'd love to be able to help write story plot if need be.  

Demon_Day_Dreamer

Foxxenne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:48 pm
If u make it and keep it relatively active (like once a week posting times and stuff...) i'd like to join ^.^  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games