Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Fashion Advice
Decora? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decora?
  Nah
  Yeah
  Whaa?
View Results

Rellik Chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:50 am
xLIZA
Moonlight Agony
Some Japanese Fashion is ok. About 4 years ago I looked through a FrUiTs book, an about 5-7 things in there were cool, the other 100+ weren't.

No way. FRUiTS kids own. They have serious dedication to their look.
And all the boys are pretty.

I like Gothic Lolita styles, and anything Moi meme Moitie (I'm pretty sure I spellt that almost right), and anything remotely VK looking.
And every outfit Kana has ever worn.
The whole VK thing escapes me to be honest, I just think they look like the 70's and death metal cross bred styles, which when said like that is pretty damn cool. But I'm too used to seeing it on big eyes, small mouths and a black outline then on real people I guess. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:17 am
Rellik Chan
xLIZA
Moonlight Agony
Some Japanese Fashion is ok. About 4 years ago I looked through a FrUiTs book, an about 5-7 things in there were cool, the other 100+ weren't.

I like Gothic Lolita styles, and anything Moi meme Moitie (I'm pretty sure I spellt that almost right), and anything remotely VK looking.
The whole VK thing escapes me to be honest, I just think they look like the 70's and death metal cross bred styles, which when said like that is pretty damn cool. But I'm too used to seeing it on big eyes, small mouths and a black outline then on real people I guess. smile

VK is basicly Hair Metal and Glam rock for the Japanese.  

Art Payment

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:29 pm
Moonlight Agony
Rellik Chan
xLIZA
Moonlight Agony

VK is basicly Hair Metal and Glam rock for the Japanese.

No I know what it is, I meant I don't get the fascination with it. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:21 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
xLIZA
Moonlight Agony
See that's the difference, I hate all those styles.

How can you hate dresses and stockings and androgyny?

I'm a guy. I don't wear Dresses and Stockings.
I really have no idea what androgyny is.

Androgyny, is girly looking guys.

Something I don't hate, just resent the huge up surgence in.

Well I never.

Hmph.

Anyway, androgyny is the peak of beauty, the sign of the master race, the ultimate in human form. If it wasn't, then it wouldn't be the basis of the human perception of angels.

you and i

Perfect Exampe :
Bou!

It took me a whole 15 mins to find out he isn't actually a she! =O

should have sex

Shikostu

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:09 pm
Shikostu
Isel
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony
xLIZA
Moonlight Agony
See that's the difference, I hate all those styles.

How can you hate dresses and stockings and androgyny?

Well I never.

Hmph.

Anyway, androgyny is the peak of beauty, the sign of the master race, the ultimate in human form. If it wasn't, then it wouldn't be the basis of the human perception of angels.

you and i

Perfect Exampe :
Bou!

should have sex

Antic Cafe is one of the reasons why Visual Kei and Oshare Kei have suffered such a decline in talent and an uprising in pale, childlike Asians with glitter.

By "Bou" I hope you mean "Mana".

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:02 am
Isel
Shikostu
Isel
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

Well I never.

Hmph.

you and i

Perfect Exampe :
Bou!

should have sex

Antic Cafe is one of the reasons why Visual Kei and Oshare Kei have suffered such a decline in talent and an uprising in pale, childlike Asians with glitter.

There's a line between androgyny and dressing like a Japanese pre-teen pop icon.

And I've never though Bou looked like a woman.
Clearly he's dressed to look like one, but he's actually quite masculine looking :/

Gambino Statue

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:36 am
xLIZA
Isel
Shikostu
Isel
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

Well I never.

Hmph.

you and i

Perfect Exampe :
Bou!

should have sex

There's a line between androgyny and dressing like a Japanese pre-teen pop icon.

Clearly he's dressed to look like one, but he's actually quite masculine looking :/
Indeed, Bou does look, like a 13 year old boy dressed in drag as opposed to a girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:54 pm
xLIZA
Isel
Shikostu
Isel
Rellik San
Moonlight Agony

Well I never.

Hmph.

you and i

Perfect Exampe :
Bou!

should have sex

WAIT WAIT WAIT.
You aren't taking about that chick in the link are you?
OMG, that's a guy isn't it. gonk  

Art Payment

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:51 pm
Moonlight Agony
xLIZA
Isel
Shikostu
Isel

Well I never.

Hmph.

you and i

Perfect Exampe :
Bou!

should have sex

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Yes.
You are correct.
=D

He fooled me too because I was 100% sure that had to be a girl...but then there's Mana.Well,you can tell by his face & right away I could tell that he was a man,but Bou.....goodness.The best girliest boy crossdresser ever!

I don't think Bou is hot,but cute...beacause he looks too much of a girl for me.I dunno,sometimes I confuse myself when liking feminem males [inlcuding in VK]...I can't really explain why & I'm straight O___o;;;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:58 pm
BunnyCupCakes
Moonlight Agony
xLIZA
Isel
Shikostu
Isel

Well I never.

Hmph.

you and i

Perfect Exampe :
Bou!

should have sex

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Yes.
You are correct.
=D

He fooled me too because I was 100% sure that had to be a girl...but then there's Mana.Well,you can tell by his face & right away I could tell that he was a man,but Bou.....goodness.The best girliest boy crossdresser ever!

I don't think Bou is hot,but cute...beacause he looks too much of a girl for me.I dunno,sometimes I confuse myself when liking feminem males [inlcuding in VK]...I can't really explain why & I'm straight O___o;;;

Bou is very pretty.....not hot.
And my friend still doesn't believe he's a dude....and I've been arguing with her for 2 months.
And he sounds so much like a guy if you watch the viedos on youtube.
It's funny because he sounds more manly then the rest of the bunch.  

Shikostu

CHAOSOUL3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:01 pm
[Posh_Hypno]
As far as it goes with that stuff I only wear toe socks and striped thy highs (IM NOT A WHORE)

ohh i wear toe sock that r striped an high to *hugs* but im a boy mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:47 pm
Shikostu
BunnyCupCakes
Moonlight Agony
xLIZA
Isel

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Yes.
You are correct.
=D

Bou is very pretty.....not hot.
And my friend still doesn't believe he's a dude....and I've been arguing with her for 2 months.
And he sounds so much like a guy if you watch the viedos on youtube.
It's funny because he sounds more manly then the rest of the bunch.

Lol.
I know xD
But Teruki's voice suprised me the most becuz his is kinda high-pitch...which I found scary [i thought it would be really deep or somethin]Seriously...

BunnyCupCakes

Fashion Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces