Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
suicidal hate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Linkinpark4ever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:44 am

kittens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:01 am

You aren't really thinking about killing your-self are you?
Your story sounds just like my Mom and her brother, only he was never sent away.
He just got out of Jail, he raped his daughter.

Only big difference is place and time.
This was ~25-30 years ago and in was in Communist Romania.

You can report your brother, I know it sounds like a d**k move, but do it.

Art Payment

Phimms

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:13 am

Yours isn't as bad as mine, I mean my brother punches me a lot and I hit him back harder and he starts crying to my mother.
But~ do you have a father or something? Or any other relatives? You can always move to a relatives house if they allow you to.
I moved to my grandmother's house with my dad when my mom and step dad started drinking.
I was like 11 at the time, so, I dunno, it could make you feel better. I know that I am happier now that I live with my father. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:27 pm

What I would do, if I was in your position; Fight back.

There could be the possibility that he is abusing you because well...He thinks you can't stick up for yourself and enjoys the fact that you don't do anything. Or at least that is what you're making it sound like.

If You do actually stand up agianst him instead of letting him beat you down all the time; Start telling him to shove it up and around the corner. Tell him off. Tell him to stay away or you'll crack some balls. :] no offense guys, its the number one way to get a stranger guy off of us.

But if You have tried that and he keeps coming; Try not to go near him too much. Talk to your school counselor. But..Question, and sorry if I get personal, what about your dad? o_O;

If you don't have one, I suggest you start telling an adult. Someone that can help. This is known as Sibling Abuse. Or at least I think it is.

Either way, Best thing to do is Fight back. ;D

If he hits you, You hit back harder. If he hits harder, hit even harder. And if he hits you to where it hurts really bad, nail him in the balls. ;] If that sucker has any.

kthnx hope things get better!

Hikaru Akumu

Striped Panties

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:35 am

do you live in the uk?? if so, try going on www.ukangel.co.uk
it has about cild abuse, domestic abuse, elder abuse and other issues, you should find it helpful because the site is owned by just an ordinary woman so she can respond to emails personally.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:48 am

When my step-dad used to hit my brother and I we were miserable.

I couldn't stand it, it tore me apart and I have emotionally issues to this day.

When my step-dad realized I wasn't afraid to call the cops on his a** he stoped hitting me, but my brother wasn't so lucky.

He is a special child and can't control his actions all the time.

I called people and my step-dad is out of the picture.

Gone,
For Good.

I suggest you show that your not afraid to be strong and do the right thing.
Show him your not stupid and willing to do what it takes, even if your not.

HopelessRomantic44

2,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shizu_makai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:00 am

Simply make a call to Social Services and explain to them the situation.

Your mother sounds like she is holding onto your brother with false hope of him being a "normal" kid.. I say this, do not be afraid and furthermore do not faulter in this time. You must be strong if you want to stop him from hurting you or anyone else ever again.

It is the best solution.
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff